• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya!:)

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2014
    What's up? My name is Chris! aka LilCo2008 as I better known as!:)
    I have been here for a little while now, but not as an active user, maybe just to beta test! Lol, but now I realize that I really love this website and wanna become more active with everyone! I really and I mean really! Wanna get to know more about Pokemon Hacks! Since I was younger I was always thinking of new pokemon games! So it's about time for me to become a Pokecommunity member!

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • Hehe, well, I guess it is a little late to welcome you to PC, then! XD
    But I am very glad you are finally joining us, mister Chris! :3
    Omg, I love Pokemon hacking~ <333 I wish I was so much better at it. ;w; I really need to play hacks more, they are just soooo fun!!!
    And I will be very glad to talk to ya!! Or help ya around the site, if you need it. c:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Better late than never! Welcome to PC! You'll find a lot to like here at PC, as we have plenty of Pokemon discussion topics to post in, and a few non-Pokemon topics as well, so take the time to explore the site and see all that we have to offer! And be sure to have fun while you're at it!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Ahhhh, what's up Chris? aka LilCo; but, I do love the name Chris; you do have a nice name. <3 Well, I'm glad that you enjoy the forum so far! It took me a while to get used to it myself, buuuut, I am glad that you took a liking to it right away. <3 And yeah! Its nice that you finally gotten to introduce yourself! :3 I think one of the most important thing with new users is to maybe say "hi" and a brief intro about themselves in a intro thread. <3 Finally, yes, I'm glad that you want to be active like the rest of us. <3 Ah yes...pokemon hacks; I took a liking to them myself, buuuut I never gotten to learn them. ^.^; [I WILL SOMEDAY! WHEN I'M NOT SO LAZY!] Yeah, since I was younger, I've been thinking about new pokemon games as well! Speaking of new pokemon games, are you excited about Gen V? :3 Well, most people are. <3

BUt in anycase, thanks for introducing yourself! Its very nice to meet you, and enjoy your time here. <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2014
    Thanks everyone! I am kind of lazy too :P but I will get unlazy to learn everything. As soon as I get a hacking team. Seems like every hack I look at, it's a long list of different people working with each other. I want to eventually have a team like that. But like I said thank you guys! And I promise that I will make you guys happy!

Back