• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya!

Oshawott.

Wait, wott?!
Years
  • Pleasure to meet you! I'm a 100% Oshawott fan! Of course I have other favorite Pokemon.
    I wish I could meet many new friends in the present and future! Thanks for welcoming me.

OscuroSky

OscuroSky~
    Years
  • It's a pleasure to meet you as well. Hopefully you could become a game dev. Hope you have a great time here at Pokécommunity.

Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to PC! I like Oshawott as well :) Even though i tend to look towards the Snivy line, I like the Oshawott and Tepig evolution lines :)

Townes

Gentlemanly Hazard...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    Oshawott was my second favourite starter in Black and White, behind Snivy. You, sir, have good tastes. Welcome to PC! I hope you'll enjoy it here.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Osha-WHAT?!

Oshawott is my favorite Unova starter :P

Welcome to PC, Oshawott.
    I hope you enjoy your time here and don't be shy to ask other members or the moderators for any guidance ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Welcome to PC, Oshawott.! You'll have a great time here, :3
    I love Oshawott too. He's been my fav pokemon all time!
    You can add me if you want, :)

Back