• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya!~

ℓatte

Albino Latte
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jun 16, 2012
    G'day~ I'm Latte! You can refer to me as either Latte or Luli (as you can see in my signature). I had an account before this one, but I kind of forget the password and such. Besides, that account is over a year old without activity, orz;;

Well, it doesn't matter, I guess. Fresh start!~ :3 I guess I should tell a bit about myself. You can probably guess this from my name, but I'm female (I doubt a guy would use the name Latte, but whatever). I like a variety of things including anime, Pokemon(durp), music, roleplaying, and drawings.

I don't really watch as much anime as I used to, but I still consider it one of my hobbies. I really only watch comedy animes since recently. Favourites? Can't choose. Last one I actually finished that I liked? mehhh, have to say Blue Exorcist / Ao no Exorcist. Well, enough talk of anime for now xD;

I like music. I listen to all genres besides rap, country, and hip-pop. I can't really say I have a favourite genre, but I listen to drum and bass and dubstep the most. I'm also starting to listen to One Direction a bit (although they're overrated imo).

I draw sometimes. My drawings aren't really fantastic or anything, but I have fun doing them, and that's all that matters. I don't upload my drawings or anything, so I wouldn't show you if you asked. I don't really draw much Pokemon anyways.

uh, well I kind of went on a rant about my likes. Sorry xD; Well, I'd be more than happy to answer any other questions about myself if anyone wants to ask. :3

Nice to meet you all, hope to make a few friends and such.

Years
    Hi there and welcome back to PC! Oh wow that's quite a bit of time to be gone.. glad to see you wanted to try and start over to make a new account. Ah wow nice interests! I watch a couple anime's every now and then, Pokemon is obvious or as you put it "durp" :P , music is always nice, roleplaying I like looking into but not joining in, and drawings are nice to see but sadly I have terrible artistic skills. -.- Oh never heard of that anime... might look into it if I have the chance. Cool music choices by the way, i'm all around music type person and don't mind listening to stuff from each genre. Well that's a shame.. some people might be interested in seeing your drawings, regardless if it's not Pokemon but... that's your choice. Ha that was much of a rant, more like.. "a creative bio of yourself". :P You sound really nice and easy to get along with so you shouldn't have problems making friends. :) Just take a good look around and talk to us and we will welcome you back with open arms. :) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I love how you have Minccino as your theme! It's so pretty! ^_^

Welcome to PC, Luli. :3 It's great to see ya here, even though you are doing a fresh start to the forums! As long as it's been *forever* since you logged on, it's fine! :) I enjoyed reading your intro, and as I can tell, you'll have a great time here on the forums. :D There's a variety of things for you to do, participate, and contribute. :D

I want a latte now. Sadly the nearest Starbucks is just a freeway exit away, and I want one like.. nearby. :( I kinda agree with the whole One Direction thing. Their song is so catchy, but yeah.. overrated, right? xD

But anyways, I'd totally recommend you the Art Gallery if you like to check it out. You like drawing, why not show off your work sometime? We have a lot of talented PC artists, you can always get your work shown, and get critiqued on your work. :D It helps!

Be sure to visit the Adoption Center if you like! And be sure to give the rules a reread. Ok! Have a wonderful time here at PC and I shall see ya around, yes? ^_^

ℓatte

Albino Latte
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jun 16, 2012
    Well that's a shame.. some people might be interested in seeing your drawings, regardless if it's not Pokemon but... that's your choice.

It's more of a lack of being able to show them rather than not wanting to. xD; No scanner to upload the art I'm actually proud of, still trying to get used to my drawing tablet. If / when I get used to doing digital art rather than traditional, I'll start showing my art. :3

I love how you have Minccino as your theme! It's so pretty! ^_^

I want a latte now. Sadly the nearest Starbucks is just a freeway exit away, and I want one like.. nearby. :( I kinda agree with the whole One Direction thing. Their song is so catchy, but yeah.. overrated, right? xD

Thank you! :3 Minccino is actually my second favourite Pokemon, Mareep being the first. xD Kind of hard to tell, eh? I like your Candance theme<3 I'm not really a full-time fan of MLP, but I do watch some of it. Candance has the best design of all the ponies, in my opinion~

I knowww, I'd love a latte right now ; n ; I haven't had one in awhile. I started using the name Latte awhile ago, before I even actually had one. xD; I just really like how it sounds. :3

Yeah, all of One Direction's songs are really catchy. (I had one stuck in my head for a full week @w@). It's just that I've seen them everywhere on the internet, as well as real life because of friends. >w>

Years
    Hi Latte, I love your theme.

Minccino is so cute.

I'm just saying hi cos I think Meganium90 has got you covered already.

My fave Pokemon is Oshawott!

- Hikari10

Back