• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya

Mystic Latias

Trainer
Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk
    • Seen Aug 7, 2005
    Hi i'm new here.
    My fav pokemon is Latias, and my favourite type is water/ice

Hope i can meet some nice friends on here...

Ciao around
    x

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hiya~! =D Welcome to The PokeCommunity. ^^ My name is Karli. I hope you have a wonderful time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ See ya around~!

~Karli

Altaria_Mist

cheesecake!! <3
    Years
  • Hi there!! I'm Emily, pm me if you want to be friends :)

I hope you have fun at PC, and make lots of friends. Be sure to reads the rules XD

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Here goes..
    Did you r- uh..meet the mods yet? They're really friendly, just like the rules. XD
    Welcome to PC, what do you think of the rules? have fun and PM me to be friends. Hope you have a very successful stay here. Good luck.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hey there Mystic Latias! ^_____^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! =D My name's Kelsey and I hope you'll have a really fun time here. ^.^ Please read over the rules and all that jazz, but be sure to have tons-o-fun! ;D Well, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Until then, I'll see you around the forums! ^_~

~Kelsey

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Hewwoz! >:3 Welcome to PC, post lots, read the rules, and have fun. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll try to help. See ya round! ~origin

Caz

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hiya Mystic Latias! I'm Caz! ^_^
    If you need anything, want to be friends or just want to chat then feel free to pm me!
    Hvae fun and don't forget to follow the rulez!
    c ya around!
    ~Caz~

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome Mystic Latias, have a nice time here...
    I like Latias a lot too btw

Mystic Latias

Trainer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk
    • Seen Aug 7, 2005
    Whoa, so many people welcoming me...its so cool ^_^
    hope i can be friends with all you cool people ^_^

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • yay! Another Latias fan! w00t! Welcome and make sure to have tons of fun here! I'm sure you will! PM me if you want to be friends!^^

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Mystic Latias said:
    Hi i'm new here.
    My fav pokemon is Latias, and my favourite type is water/ice

Hope i can meet some nice friends on here...

Ciao around
    x
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, Mystic Latias! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Back