• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya!

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
    Heya! I think it's pretty obvious, but I'm new to this place. I'm not really sure how to make this more jazzy, I'm really bad at these. I know it's also really late to the forum scene, but better late than never? I think.

I'm someone who's always listening to music, so catch me around for some swaps. That was the best opening line I could think of, so feel free to call me silly or stale! Nice to meetcha all.

Years
    How you doin silly or stale, I'm dad!

Nah but for real, welcome to the forums Raffi. Introductions are always the hardest things to do, but I'm glad you did it. You seem like a pretty chill dude. We like chill dudes over here. Why don't you stay a while and just chill out with us, sound good?

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
    Thank youuuu for the welcomes! Really, really appreciate it. And sounds great with me!

I managed to fool people into thinking I'm chill, this is absolutely a success! No but really, hope to see you two around.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Nice to meet you! I don't think it's late to join a forum scene at all, they still exist and people are still making them so there's always room for new people like us to break in.
    I managed to fool people into thinking I'm chill, this is absolutely a success! No but really, hope to see you two around.

Though it's weird, this reminds me of exactly something a friend of mine would say. Out of curiosity, have you been active on any other Pokémon forums? I feel like I might know you from somewhere.

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
    Nice to meet you! I don't think it's late to join a forum scene at all, they still exist and people are still making them so there's always room for new people like us to break in.

Though it's weird, this reminds me of exactly something a friend of mine would say. Out of curiosity, have you been active on any other Pokémon forums? I feel like I might know you from somewhere.

It's really nice to meet you too! It's been years since I've been on one, so I wasn't too sure if people were moving on or not. But if not, then we'll crash this party for sure!

As for that, it really has been years. I'm not sure if that fits on the time frame, since it really has been at least... two years, I want to say? It could just be that you had a cool friend!

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    It's really nice to meet you too! It's been years since I've been on one, so I wasn't too sure if people were moving on or not. But if not, then we'll crash this party for sure!

As for that, it really has been years. I'm not sure if that fits on the time frame, since it really has been at least... two years, I want to say? It could just be that you had a cool friend!

I'm coming back to a forum like this kinda for nostalgia, so either way, crashing a party sounds fun to me.

The person I'm thinking of joined the forum I'm thinking of about a year and a half ago and we met through a forum game I hosted. They're pretty cool though, and you seem to be too. But the time frame doesn't seem to match up, so I'm pretty sure I'm just imagining things. ;;

Nice to meet you for realsies though.~

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
    I'm coming back to a forum like this kinda for nostalgia, so either way, crashing a party sounds fun to me.

The person I'm thinking of joined the forum I'm thinking of about a year and a half ago and we met through a forum game I hosted. They're pretty cool though, and you seem to be too. But the time frame doesn't seem to match up, so I'm pretty sure I'm just imagining things. ;;

Nice to meet you for realsies though.~

Same here actually! I remember just logging on and browsing casually, Youtube or something in the background. They were nice, little moments of peace. Forum games were always a blast, so that sounded like a fun time.

But sorry to have gotten your hopes up! You seem to be pretty cool yourself too. I'll hope to keep seeing you around!

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Same here actually! I remember just logging on and browsing casually, Youtube or something in the background. They were nice, little moments of peace. Forum games were always a blast, so that sounded like a fun time.

But sorry to have gotten your hopes up! You seem to be pretty cool yourself too. I'll hope to keep seeing you around!

That's more or less what I'm doing right now, and kind of getting those same vibes from years ago. I get what you mean.

No worries! If anything, it made things interesting?~

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
    That's more or less what I'm doing right now, and kind of getting those same vibes from years ago. I get what you mean.

No worries! If anything, it made things interesting?~

Ooooh, that's super nice! Well, I hope you enjoy your time around. The nostalgia vibes are usually among the nicest!

Interesting is absolutely a compliment I'll take and hang on my fridge, thank you!

Back