• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heylo

STK

Char-bok-a!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2011
    Hi! Darkhaven3 told me about this place. I've been a fan since 1999, but I've lost most of my Pokemon games except for Blue. I never got anything after Crystal; I kind of lost interest. But a few days ago, when I was bored, I found Pokemon Blue and started playing it on my Gameboy SP.

I'm mostly a huge Sonic the Hedgehog fan, but yeah I'm getting back into Pokemon., Hopefully I can find Yellow/Red/Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Welcome to the PokéCommunity, STK! I'm glad you're getting into Pokémon...
    It's weird how fun it is when you get back into it when you're older...

Anyway, I'm also a Sonic the Hedgehog fan, but since I haven't played it in a while, I've kind of lost interest, as well.
    Well, have a nice time here! Follow the rules, too!

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I hope you like it here, plus try out the newer games too.

DeathMetalGod

Demigod
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    Heylo! I'm new here as well. Yeah, I've been into Pokemon around the same time as you. My brother got me into Pokemon. I've only played Red and Blue and a little bit of Yellow. Of course as you know I'm a fan of Sonic.

Back