• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyo Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Hey people! My name is Buns, and I have recently found out about this forum after getting a renewed interest in Pokemon :D I have been browsing around as a guest for a while, and I was like why not sign up? Just from browsing learned a lot about Pokemans I didn't know before. I am also still new to forums in general this is probably the biggest forum I have ever signed up for. n.n (2nd actually first was "TheHaloForum")
    So I guess I will see you guys and gals around? :3

Edit: What is the standard size for an Avatar here? Also I was super duper happy when I was able to get this username!

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    What's crackin' Buns?! I like your username, as it's a random noun much like my username.
    Glad to see a new user who is starting to get back into Pokemon.

As for the avatar, I think the default size for a regular user is 100x100... or 120x120... I can't remember unfortunately. D:
    If you go to change your avatar it should say right underneath the upload button.

See you around the forum!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Hey! Its funny that you commented, Cello I saw your username very commonly throughout the forums :D I have to say you have the impressive username as well.

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Glad to see you decided to join PC after being a guest for so long! :P Glad to see you learned a bit of info about Pokemon for your time here alredy. PC is a big place with a lot to offer so it can be a little indimidating at first but overal its a great experience. Just look around a little and you'll find what your most interested in. Im a big halo fan myself... we might get along really well. :P Also if you have any questions about PC, just message anyone with a bold name and they'll help you out. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Thanks for the greeting! Well now I know people with bold names can help :D Hope I see you around too man nice to see some more Halo fans. :D

Back