• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyo \o 3o/ I'm new here!

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2016
    Hello, names MiniZhirra. Mini is my nickname in real life and Zhirra being my favorite character from Shining Forxe EXA. I love art in general and being creative. And I watch anime in my free time. Looking for some people to talk to either about art anime, or video games. I do play pokemon competitively. I've been on Pokemon Showdown for 2 years now. If you want to battle, find me in the Art Room there. If you would like to check out my art style, I post them all on my deviantart; minizhirra.deviantart.com . Be warned, I'm an MLP fan and thats all I've been finding myself drawing lately. I also try to post on my tumblr, I just reblog a lot of cute animals and funny stuff o wo b

I got a part time job and will be starting online college classes for graphic design in August and looking to get into an internship for graphic design in July. I'm 19 turning 20 and I got my permit the day after I got hired for PDQ. I'm really excited and motivated to succeed right now. I also got a stuffed animal collection. I have a Jolteon. So cute. I talk a lot, you have been warned > u<

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • So much... oh, wow. That's it; you, I'm talking to!

Hi there! Ancient member World King here. Sounds like you got a lot going for yourself! That's awesome. Well, Welcome to this nice little place I hope you call home soon enough. :D Hit me up with a PM/VM whenever you feel like it; they're free ;)

Years
  • That's fantastic! Congrats. Seems like everything's being laid out for you right now and I'm glad to hear you seem happy. =) Welcome to PC Mini!

Artists yaaas. <3 I draw and make graphics, plus I also love to write/make .gifs in my spare time so creativity's a huge thing for me. Members here are very creative too and I love seeing the work everyone makes, from roleplays to ROM hacks and art galleries.. There really is a lot.

Like World King has said, you're also free to message me whenever if you want to talk. Looking forward to having you!

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2016
    That's fantastic! Congrats. Seems like everything's being laid out for you right now and I'm glad to hear you seem happy. =) Welcome to PC Mini!

Artists yaaas. <3 I draw and make graphics, plus I also love to write/make .gifs in my spare time so creativity's a huge thing for me. Members here are very creative too and I love seeing the work everyone makes, from roleplays to ROM hacks and art galleries.. There really is a lot.

Like World King has said, you're also free to message me whenever if you want to talk. Looking forward to having you!

Speaking of ROM Hacks, I'm trying to figure out how to do one actually. I got an idea yesterday of doing a rom hack of ruby/emerald that Team Magma succeeded in expanding the land but at the cost of water and life that goes along with it since groudon went out of control. That you join team magma at the beginning of the game, fight off trainers trying to stop you and succeed. But then after an earthquake and black out, you come to realize whats happened and you then travel to find a way to fix it, by finding kyogre and getting rayquaza to come down and stop the fighting and fix everything. I made a post about it in the ROM hack forums. Right now I'm working on the script of the intro.

Back