• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyo! ;o

Princess Tsubasa

The Tomboyish Princess
Years
  • Hello! Just joined this community today and hoping to have some new friends here. :3

I've liked pokemon since...I forgot .-. whatever XD I guess forever. :o I iz 14 yrs. old. owo

Anyways, nice to meet ya! ^o^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey there! You have an awfully cute username and theme, Princess Tsubasa! Welcome to the forums, and looovely to have you here. :]

Mmm, I think I was a fan of pokemon forrr 17 years now? So 5 - 21, hehe. But yeah, anytime you like, check out the different pokemon boards we have around here! And I definitely hope that we can learn more about you sometime, just to help you settle in, and such! <3

So yes have a fun stay, and send me a friend request if you wanna be friends with me! I'd definitely accept! Aw, and if you have any questions, I'll be more than happy to help you out. See you soon, and cheers. :3

Years
  • Hello there Tsubasa! Gotta agree with Dragon, your username and avatar/sig are really adorable and well I am someone who loves cute stuff. So nice to have you on board with us!

I've been into Pokemon since I was only 7, and I played the games since the age of 11. I never even thought my Pokemon fan career would last into my 20's, but it's the many new improvements and introductions of even more amazing Pokemon that keep me in. As Dragon suggested, feel free to check out the many Pokemon sections here. Is there a particular favorite Pokemon or generation? We like getting to know the people we welcome because it helps us show them around.

So have an awesome time here Tsubasa, and if you ever want to be friends or just chat I'm always open for a message or friend request. If you have any questions you can always contact a staff member in the bold usernames and they'd be happy to assist you. I'll see you around the forums, have fun!

- Hikamaru

Princess Tsubasa

The Tomboyish Princess
    Years
  • Thank you both for the welcome! I guess I just like cute themes and stuff, lol. :3

Wow, that's pretty long :O must be because Pokemon is too awesome. >:3 Also, I'll make sure to check all the Pokemon sections and maybe get use to it. Hmm, my favorite is Ninetales <3 as for the Generation, I love Hoenn! I enjoyed playing the Ruby, Sapphire, and especially Emerald versions~

Yush! I'm sure I'll have fun here :D and I'll also try sending friend requests. Once again, thanks! ^o^

Back