• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

heyo

Years
  • Hey there beautiful people and Pokemniacs! c: I'm Austin or Zygoguy as the internet knows me. But you can call me austin or zygo, haha. I'm new to forums and I'm happy to be here.

I don't quite remember Gen one, two, or three. But Gen four in the Pokemon game series is really when I begun to take an interest. So I don't know much about any of gens 1-3 haha. But I suppose I'll wrap this up now c: peace *waves*

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • ^^ Welcome Austin!

You really missed alot, not knowing much about Gen 1 to 3 :P especially Gen 3, since it is widely hacked by people around this place. Though I can imagine that Gen 4 seems more appealing, it did so for me too. What is you favourite pokémon in the fourth generation?
    You should check out the Fourth Generation Section. You can find all sorts of information, tips and tricks, and lots more for Diamond, Pearl and Platinum over there!

By the way, do you have Pokémon X or Y yet? and if so, how did you like it so far ^^?
    If there's anything else you need help with, just send a message to me or anyone else. Everybody is trying to be as helpful as possible and in my opinion they're doing a great job at that :)!

I hope to see you around, and I hope I can get to know you better!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Yeah, the earlier generations tend to lay on the back of our heads because they were around when we were younger. I was around 8 or 9 when the 1st generation came out in the US and I played Red and watched the anime for the first time. I wasn't too fond of Gen 4, but I did get to play the games at least!

It's a pleasure to meet you, Austin. Welcome! I'm sure you've signed up to talk about Pokemon, right? We do that eeeevery single day. :D There's a ton to talk about like the games, the anime, the card game, and pretty much anything in general! There's always sections that pertain to your interests as well, like... maybe technology or debating or idk...whatever floats your boat, really! :3

I'm sure you'll meet the best of friends here someday, because PC is quite friendly and we peeps here know that you are one of a kind. :) Have fun okay! Don't hesitate to ask any questions and have an awesome time here ok! :)

Years
  • I have played y at my cousins haha. Its quite the game (: but yeah I'm only 14. I was about 8 when Gen 4 came out which is why it appealed to me. The older systems and games are harder to come by. But if I get the chance I'll definitely give the older gens a try. (:

Years
  • You should! The older games are really great and a lot of us have been fans since around then. I got into Pokemon with R/B but every other main series games released after that have held my interest tons. Pokemon's amazing, isn't it? Welcome, Austin. :D

Definitely dive into our fourth generation board sometime to discuss those games when you're able but you also have the option of joining some clubs or perhaps participating in trivia. We have a lot of things to do when it comes to Pokemon and just wide an array of places for off-topic things. Hopefully you don't get bored, haha. It's great to meet you! Let me or another staff member know if you ever need help here. (=

Years
  • Hello Austin! Welcome aboard!

I remember what it was like, 10 years ago I played Pokemon Ruby and that was the start of my Pokemon gaming career, after being a general fan for years before. Generation 4 was one of the most iconic and while not the best in most fans' eyes, it really changed up a lot like every generation before it. I'm sure you'll love the Fourth Gen board which Alpha showed you around, it's a section that really needs the activity right now.

The forum is very diverse, so I'm sure you can stick around here as an active member and make new friends. Do have an awesome time and don't hesitate to ask any questions if you need help. Have fun and I'll see ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back