• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Heyo!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2021
    Hello! I am a competitive TCG player that has been playing the game since 2019. Throughout covid, I have never lost my passion, kept practicing, and now getting ready to play again ever since lockdown in my area. I hope to see you around and if you need any tips from a player that has tons of experience, won quite a few tournaments, let me know!

Cheers,
    Yoshiodda.

Years
  • Hello Yoshi!

Heyo!

I don't play TCG, but pikachu says hello on this card so I could not resist =3

welcome to the forums!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh man, we could really use an experienced player to help with guides and tutorials. Not to put too much pressure on ya, but some professional advice is absolutely what we need! Just heads down to the TCG section , check out our tutorials, and please PM. E if you find a h. Kstakes or craft to contribution. It'll be credited of course.

So hi! I'm Fairy and welcome to the community!

Back