• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyy!

Years
  • Hey guys :).
    Have been Pokemon fan for quite a time now, so I figured its time I register :).
    Gen V looks interesting, and I bet there will be a lot more where it comes from :P.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Heyyyyyy new PC go-geter, welcome to PC~!
    You may call me Miss D~!

Into Gen V? check out here~! the lack and White chat are sure to please ya! I dunno why I keep using EXPLANATION MARKS!

In any case, whichever you decide to do, this forum is pretty big; I encourage you to check out all the neat stuff around here. ^.^ Take a lookie at the rules and FAQ kay? And be wary especially of the new siggey rule; its kinda straightforward once you get used to it. <3

Enjoy your crazzzzeh ride at the forums ~!

Years
    I havent really watched the new anime series yet, but from what I hear it seems to have started well.
    The Gen V games also bring a lot of new features that will make the competitive battling.. well rather very competitive =).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome to PC! You're interested in generation V? :D I like when people are interested in this generation! ...I think it'll be the best generation ever, just saying, lol.

Does your first post imply you've been at PC before now? Either way, glad you decided to sign up! Oh and I saw you posted in my bf's birthday thread, haha. But yeah, have fun around PC!

Years
    Yes, Gen V is the best so far in my opinion too :). It brought big changes, which isnt always a good thing but they executed it pretty well.
    Oh your BF? haha, well everyone deserves bday wish :).
    edit: everyone feel free to ask anything you guys wanna know :).

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Hey guys :).
    Have been Pokemon fan for quite a time now, so I figured its time I register :).
    Gen V looks interesting, and I bet there will be a lot more where it comes from :P.

Hello, my name is Eivana.
    And yes, Gen V is very interesting... Can't wait to give it a shot! And it's very nice to meet you. Hope to see you around the forums and if you ever need anything or just anyone to talk to leave me a message.

Years
  • Thank you :D.
    Well what more can I tell about myself.. I am from asian origin :P.
    Can tell by the pic I posted in the "Post your picture" thread hehe.

Years
  • Hi and welcome to PC.
    Glad to see new members, you should have joined sooner if you enjoy pokemon! ^_^

Anyway, make sure you read the rules, as always, and simply have fun here.
    If you need any help, feel free to ask.

72pokemonmaniac27

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC!:) I can't wait for Gen V either:) haha i can't wait untill it's released in the US:) Well anyways, welcome to PC!:)

Years
    Also wondering about what the third version of 5th gen will be, hehe.
    Loads of possibilities I guess. Or there may not be any at all.

Back