• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey'ya Everyone.

Years
  • Hey everyone I'm The Hidden Houndoom (you can shorten that to THH if you want), hope y'all are doing well. I figured I would join since I've been playing Pokemon since Pearl came out (I've played Emerald, Pearl, Diamond, Platinum, Soul Silver, Black and I'm playing X at the moment) and have a small collection of Pokemon figures that I've gathered over the years so I thought 'why not?'. Anyway I might stick around, I may not since I tend to drift from site to site. Sorry, I'm terrible at introductions.

Years
  • Guess I'm the first one to say hello here! It's really nice to meet you, Houndoom! I'm pretty hopeful that you're feeling okay so far, and I'm sure you will enjoy the community here.

Pearl was your first game? 4th Gen is not too bad of a time to start with the games, and I only started playing when Ruby & Sapphire came out so yeah definitely not a late-bloomer here. Funnily enough we never played any of the 1st or 2nd Gen games, coincidentally but at least I did sorta get a Kanto/Johto experience in HeartGold & SoulSilver. And don't feel too concerned about your activity since there's lots to discuss here, so there should be a section here that you'll love, like the various Pokemon sections dotted around.

And don't worry, your intro was actually well done in my eyes. But hey, I hope you have an awesome time with us, and if you need anything just leave me a visitor message or ask a staff member for any assistance you need.

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Guess I'm the first one to say hello here! It's really nice to meet you, Houndoom! I'm pretty hopeful that you're feeling okay so far, and I'm sure you will enjoy the community here.

Pearl was your first game? 4th Gen is not too bad of a time to start with the games, and I only started playing when Ruby & Sapphire came out so yeah definitely not a late-bloomer here. Funnily enough we never played any of the 1st or 2nd Gen games, coincidentally but at least I did sorta get a Kanto/Johto experience in HeartGold & SoulSilver. And don't feel too concerned about your activity since there's lots to discuss here, so there should be a section here that you'll love, like the various Pokemon sections dotted around.

And don't worry, your intro was actually well done in my eyes. But hey, I hope you have an awesome time with us, and if you need anything just leave me a visitor message or ask a staff member for any assistance you need.

- Hikamaru

Thanks for the warm welcome. I actually haven't gotten around to playing Ruby or Sapphire yet, I most likely will at some point though. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oooh, nice theme, THH! I'm guessing Houndoom is a favourite of yours? It's one of my top 5 favourite fire pokemon, aha. A big welcome to The PokéCommunity~! You can call me Dragon. n_n

Oh and yeah, you've gotta try Ruby, Sapphire sometime. They're my favourite generation pokemon games, since they're pretty fun, the pokemon are amazing, the difficulty is moderate, and there's a ton of stuff to do! Though if you've played Emerald, it's pretty much the better version of the two, haha. Well either way, those are great games that you've played, and I hope you're having fun with them!

It's been great getting to know you, and I really hope you enjoy your stay! Take a peek at the Helpful link topic when you get a chance too, as it could help ya' get started~! If you have any questions or want to chat sometime, please do feel free to drop me a PM, or a VM! Talk to you more later? c:

Years
  • Oooh, nice theme, THH! I'm guessing Houndoom is a favourite of yours? It's one of my top 5 favourite fire pokemon, aha. A big welcome to The PokéCommunity~! You can call me Dragon. n_n

Oh and yeah, you've gotta try Ruby, Sapphire sometime. They're my favourite generation pokemon games, since they're pretty fun, the pokemon are amazing, the difficulty is moderate, and there's a ton of stuff to do! Though if you've played Emerald, it's pretty much the better version of the two, haha. Well either way, those are great games that you've played, and I hope you're having fun with them!

It's been great getting to know you, and I really hope you enjoy your stay! Take a peek at the Helpful link topic when you get a chance too, as it could help ya' get started~! If you have any questions or want to chat sometime, please do feel free to drop me a PM, or a VM! Talk to you more later? c:
    Thank you! You would be correct, Houndoom is one of my favorite Pokemon. I did like Emerald quite a bit so I'll probably end up hunting around the net for Sapphire or Ruby (my local Gamestop used to be stocked with classics but sadly GBA games rarely show up any more). Thanks for the welcome! :)

Years
  • Why not indeed! There is so much to do here so hopefully you will continue logging on when you're able. Even once in a while is fine. ;P Welcome to the forum, THH!

And what figures do you have? I have some as well and really want to buy more but.. that requires money and I'm super stingy urgh. Plus they end up being put away in a drawer anyway since they gather too much dust on my desk. :( Pokemon merch is really awesome so anyone who likes it is awesome themselves in my book.

Hope you've been having fun here so far! Be sure to discuss X and Y with us in our X&Y board if you're playing through that right now; it also has a great friend code thread to dive into if you're looking to make some friends. See you and do ask if there is ever any help you need during your stay!

Back