• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyyyyy!!!

NidoJosh

Unleash your inner Nidocity
    Years
    Heyy guys so I'm new here
    As you can see my name is Josh and I love Nidokings!
    Ever since I was young(er) I always had to have a Nidoking on my yellow and fire red versions. They were also soooo cool

Anyway so I'm 15 and live in Australia
    I love to GFX!
    I am going to buy Pokemon White (Reuniclusftw) for Christmas as well as buying a new DSi

So yeah I am quite experienced on PO and would love to get some battles going soon and discussing competitive play ^.^

Also do people here do pokemon giveaways? Would love to get some awesome pokemon to catch up when I get it ;)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Welcome to pC nidojosh! I used to love Nidoking when it got Megahorn, and with Earthquake, it can be an unexpected Sweeper. And also when Sludge Bomb was physical.. Those were the days.

Anyway, read the rules, kay? Have fun!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome aboard, NidoJosh! It's great that your having a new DS as well as Pokemon White! :) .. You can finally experience the wonders of B/W. haha

Anyway, since your pretty interested in battling and trading, PC has the Trade Corner and Competitive Battling Center, so you should check them out. I'm sure the other members would like to battle with you to and trade Pokemons. I'm not sure about giveaways too, but you can ask people from the Trade Corner if you could do that! :)

Other than that, read the rules, and haaave fun! :D

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    So many interests owo
    Don't worry, PC can cater to your needs.

I think people do Pokemon giveaways, you'll find them in the trade corner :3c

But anyway, welcome to PC! My name's Risa, don't ever leave.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Welcome to PC Josh. My favorite Poison is Nidoking, and I usually tried to involve the Nidos on my team in earlier gens. As for your question we do have Pokemon Giveaways in Trade Corner.

If your looking to do your own Giveaway these are the rules to that.

"→ Regarding giveaways...
    - Unless you have explicit permission from the Pokémon's owner, do not give away another person's Pokémon.
    - Please do not have "guess a number" or "guess my favorite Pokémon" games, as they tend to generate spam.
    - You may give away Pokémon within your Trade Thread. If you want to create a separate Giveaway Thread with 10+ freebies, please temporarily close your old shop. We love you, but we really don't need you twice on the first page"

Years
    Heyy guys so I'm new here
    As you can see my name is Josh and I love Nidokings!
    Ever since I was young(er) I always had to have a Nidoking on my yellow and fire red versions. They were also soooo cool

Anyway so I'm 15 and live in Australia
    I love to GFX!
    I am going to buy Pokemon White (Reuniclusftw) for Christmas as well as buying a new DSi

So yeah I am quite experienced on PO and would love to get some battles going soon and discussing competitive play ^.^

Also do people here do pokemon giveaways? Would love to get some awesome pokemon to catch up when I get it ;)

I'm from Australia too!

And good luck playing White and your new DSi!

I got Black for my birthday and I have already finished the main storyline.

I might even have to show you some of my awesome Pokemon!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Nidoking? I love my Turtwig. Anyway, welcome to PokéCommunity... and I wonder whether you'd like to check out the Trade Corner from time to time? Sometimes there will be a giveaway or two. When it's around major holidays, there might be more of them.

Have fun around PC, anyway.

NidoJosh

Unleash your inner Nidocity
    Years
    Thanks for the welcome guys!
    I hope to stay here for a long time!

This place looks alright ;)

ryanblst

Pokemon Balance Grey Creator
    Years
    Nidoking? weird choice :L usually its like Pikachu or summit :L well my favourite pokemon has to be Pansage! anyways welcome to the forums and you should ceck out the trade corner! if you have any questions just pm me :)

Back