• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyz

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • Well then welcome to our fine abode, JezzaRules!
    (Might I ask who Jezza is? Or do I not understand another reference?)

I do hope you will have a wonderful time here, my friend. It's full of interesting content and interesting people. Not to be gloatful or anything, but it is one of the better forums I have ever experienced. ;D

Take care and I hope to see you around!

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, JezzaRules!

We're quite glad you've joined...The PokeCommunity is a great place to relax, make friends and talk about pokemon (of course! ^_^)

Perhaps you could tell us a bit about yourself? I'd love to try to direct you to a particular section of the forum that you might be interested in ^_^...Of course, you could just browse around yourself, which would be perfectly acceptable.

Make sure to read the rules/FAQ, and PM/VM me if you have any questions or just want to say hi! Other than that, enjoy yourself around her! I'll see you around =P

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Hi Jezza! Why not tell us a bit about yourself? I'm known as D_R_A but not for much longer. I'd prefer it if people called me Saphira. I love Dragons and they are my passion. I want to be transfered to Alagaesia but that wont ever happen. Anyway see ya round.

~Saphira's Rider~ D_R_A

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hey there and welcome to PC. It nice to meet you and have you join this lustrous community of ours. Have fun, keep the rules in mind, and feel free to talk to me if you need a friend or... if you just feel like talking.

Back