• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HG/SS battles after the main game

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    after you complete the game and have done major battles can you battle people like blue and yellow or is it just fan made stuff. Also can you tell me who you can battle after the main game because i heard rumours about sinnoh gym leaders

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Please use the Help thread sticky at the top of this section for questions please, and only after looking at the FAQ sticky thread right below it as well. A lot of info about the games is within that.

But as for your qustions here - only 'major battles' you can do are against the E4/Lance again, your rival, gym leader rematches (Johto and Kanto) and Red (Mt Silver, reappears each time you beat the E4 + Lance again). And legendary Pokemon I suppose 9again, FAQ thread has a list on those). Sinnoh gym leaders cannot be battled although a couple do make cameos.

Answered, so closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back