• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HG/SS Funny Moment Thread

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    "Gyarados is flying through the sky with grace!"
    "Latias is scared of the cliff..."
    "Latias is scared and snuggled up to Miles."

I was like hey... I thought you couldn't learn the move Fly @@
    I was LOLed and thought Latias DOES have wings@@

"Regice is nipping at your feet!"
    How can this Pokemon bend down and nip my feet? and it does not even have a mouth... :L

"Oh it(Regice) ate something! Open its mouth?"
    "Your Pokemon pulled a piece of garbage out of its mouth!"
    I was amazed that Regice have mouth!!!!! LOL

Last edited:

Masquerainisthajam

Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader
    Years
    When I talked to Electrode at the Pokemon Center and it says "Your Pokemon stretched its body and is relaxing." I didn't think that Electrode could stretch!

Oh and I got the same call and the same exact dialogue from a Trainer at least about 8 times in my game so far. He kept talking about his Rattata (Youngster Joey).

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    I don't know if that fits with the topic, but a WTF moment was when I found a shiny Raticate near Ecruteak city. =)

Edit : I suppose it doesn't... Well, another funny moment was when my mum kept calling me : I received FIVE calls within THREE MINUTES ! I was astounded, it was : mum calls, a battle with a wild Goldeen, she calls me again, a battle, she calls AGAIN, another battle, this five times in a row at least ! xD

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    When I talked to Electrode at the Pokemon Center and it says "Your Pokemon stretched its body and is relaxing." I didn't think that Electrode could stretch!

Oh and I got the same call and the same exact dialogue from a Trainer at least about 8 times in my game so far. He kept talking about his Rattata (Youngster Joey).

About youngster Joey: He even keeps saying that after you rematch him and it's a Raticate.
    And also, when Lyra says her Marill evolved, she never said she let it finish evolving, she could have cancelled it.

Deathshot

Unregistered User
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2019
    Got a Call from Chad. He said he wanted to battle me again. I was bored so I went to see him to battle. He said he wasn't ready to battle me again yet. -_-

Back