• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HG/SS Gamestop question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    For those who already reserved HG/SS at Gamestop did you get your copy yet? Just wondering, because it says the Game is already out, and are we supposed to get a call?

Sorry if this is an inn inappropriate thread.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    They called me, when my friend reserved cod mw2 he didnt get a call, i REALLY dont get their system

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    why dont you pick up the phone.............and ask them........lol

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I reserved it, got a call yesterday, and picked it up this morning. The people in Times Square waiting to get the game were looking at me very enviously.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I didn't get a call for mine, I got a text message saying "Pick up your Pokemon SoulSilver Version tomorrow, March 14, 2010 from GameStop. Power to the Players".

Picked it up this morning. So I guess some GameStops text.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    Gamestop called me yesterday to say that my game would be here today. Just got back from picking it up, with my ho-oh toy and all. About to start playing it, woot!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dude, just go get it. But if I were you, just go get it. I'm gonna work there soon and I know the one here doesn't call. You just go.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    You go pick it up. I'd hurry though, I got the last copies of reserved when I went and there were people still behind me.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Yup. Just go get it. I showed them my pre-order receipt, he got out the game and the figurine, and I walked out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back