• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HG/SS HELP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack_tehkid

Fighting Cat
Years
  • This can be used to help anyone who is stuck at a part in the game.

For my question, I am currently at Ice Path and being stopped by a man inside the cave from advancing. I assume I am missing a plot event, which I have looked into G/S faqs for the answer with no avail. I have 7 badges, completed Goldenrod Tower Takeover and received the Rainbow Feather. Can anyone help me out with what I have missed?

hamguy4456

Heracross fanatic
    Years
  • right below the man you will see a pokeball across an ice patch. Go get the pokeball, it has the HM Waterfall in it. The man will let you pass.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    Im in the beginning of the game and the woman will not let me leave new bark town -_-

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Im in the beginning of the game and the woman will not let me leave new bark town -_-

There is already a Q$A thread, you guys should use it. :/

But since I'm already here, just go talk to your mom, then when you come back she should let you leave.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back