• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Thanks Volroc ^.^

Oh wow, the man in the goldenrod tunnel gives them away? He always gives me annoying useless items. and I've done it so many times already that most of them he tells me that I didn't win.

I only have the 3 pal park backdrops.

your welcome ^_^

maybe its a diff guy O.o"
    i dunno, i just looked at it really fast ^^"
    im not into the back drops
    i like the wall paoers for the PC more XD

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    your welcome ^_^

maybe its a diff guy O.o"
    i dunno, i just looked at it really fast ^^"
    im not into the back drops
    i like the wall paoers for the PC more XD

I'll keep trying. Other people other than him give away the same backdrop. That page is a big help. Thanks!

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
    How do I wake up snorlax? Where do I get the radio pokeflute? Can anyone help me?
    From Vermillion, go north to Saffron then east to Lavander Town. A man in the Kanto Radio Tower there will give you an upgrade for the radio, and the Pokeflute channel is up the top of the tuner. play it when you go to see Snorlax, then talk to it. Be ready though, he's hard as nails.

Years
    Ok I went to pewter city to defeat the gym leader brock. I tried going to the cinnabar island to defeat the gym leader, but I don't have rock climb. Does anyone know where to get it? Also I've tried to go to cerulina city to defeat misty, but she isn't there. I couldn't find her anywhere. Another is that I found Gary Oak as blue, but he won't let me defeat him because I only got 5 badges in the kanto region. Please I need help.

EDit: Also I've been thinking. I don't have the pokewalker right now, but when I get one I wanted to trade a pokemon from heart gold to soul silver by using a pokewalker. Is that possible with a pokewalker. Let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Ok I went to pewter city to defeat the gym leader brock. I tried going to the cinnabar island to defeat the gym leader, but I don't have rock climb. Does anyone know where to get it? Also I've tried to go to cerulina city to defeat misty, but she isn't there. I couldn't find her anywhere. Another is that I found Gary Oak as blue, but he won't let me defeat him because I only got 5 badges in the kanto region. Please I need help.

go to power plant
    talk to the guy at the consol for the machine
    then leave the cop will ask your help
    go to cerulean gym meet the T Rocket guy
    chase him up to gold bridge
    then whoop his ass
    next get the machine part
    return to power plant ^_^
    voila! now go up to bills kanto house, and go up the hill to see her with a guy
    now go back to the gym& whoop her ass too ^_^

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021

EDit: Also I've been thinking. I don't have the pokewalker right now, but when I get one I wanted to trade a pokemon from heart gold to soul silver by using a pokewalker. Is that possible with a pokewalker. Let me know. Thanks.
    Actually There is no gym in Cinnabar Blaines gym is actually on the Seafoam Island

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    You can't trade Pokémon with the PokéWalker.

Years
    Oh pidgeot learn wing attack at level 38. Also I was wondering where can I get a tailo and caterpi. I really missed talio. Sorry if I spelled the name wrong. The game I got is soul silver.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    taillow is only obtainable in game after you get rock climb or you can pal park it caterpie can be caught many places in HG but only in the nat park in SS and I think some secret trees

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    Can you get a shiny pokemon from the pokemart delivery man with soft resetting

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    oh okay then I thought you were inferring that your mother bought you pokemon events are either shiny or not I am pretty sure like the shiny entie raikou suicune or not like the up and coming worthless scizor event I do not think soft reseting effects it

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    oh okay then I thought you were inferring that your mother bought you pokemon events are either shiny or not I am pretty sure like the shiny entie raikou suicune or not like the up and coming worthless scizor event I do not think soft reseting effects it

OI! do not insult scizors, its NOT worthless, maybe you should use it before you make false assumptions.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I use scizor I already have a scizor that is level 78 thats why that event is worthless to me and I am sure that most everyone has a scizor most should be past 50 all I am really saying is THAT is the event we get from the phantom champion Zoroark? I would enjoy it much more if it was something like....Zoroark anyway I apologize if I offended any scizor users out there it is a great pokemon overused but great

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I use scizor I already have a scizor that is level 78 thats why that event is worthless to me and I am sure that most everyone has a scizor most should be past 50 all I am really saying is THAT is the event we get from the phantom champion Zoroark? I would enjoy it much more if it was something like....Zoroark anyway I apologize if I offended any scizor users out there it is a great pokemon overused but great

you never know,it is a movie event, there might just be some hidden agenda we dont know about
    after all we dont have access to B&W to know for certain,maybe their keepin it a secret, like that Mew...
    i know its there for a reason,they never just give mew out -_-"

Back