• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    How do I check my pokemon's stats?? I hate how you cant check all your pokemon's stuff just by looking at them on the pokemon thing. Is there even a way to see their stats without leveling them?

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    I feel kinda dumb asking this, but does anyone know how to move the snorlax in front of Diglet's cave?

EDIT: Sorry, I looked on the first page of the thread and found my answer.

Tiax

It's Show Time
    Years
    you can only evolve them after you get the nat dex

Not true, actually. You can evolve any Pokemon into it's final evolutionary form anytime you like. Their Pokedex numbers will just be ??? and they of course won't be in the Pokedex until you get National.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Moving this to the Help thread as I don't rightly know if this is the case (but resetting the game would make you lose the event seeing you reset the pokewalker as wll that way I believe). Ask questions in this Help thread next time, please.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
    All unlocked courses are saved to the DS game, not the Pokewalker. I don't know exactly how the Pokewalker works, but if the game lets you connect to any of them without a fuss, then you should be able to keep your courses. However it may think that it is a different Pokewalker, and force you to delete all the courses so as to avoid people sharing the courses.

Years
    I have a question. Where do yall go to train your pokemon that are under 50? i finished the whole game. I just haven't caught My legendaries yet. And I don't have a team yet either. Please help. Thanks. I spend over 80 hours.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    I have a question. Where do yall go to train your pokemon that are under 50? i finished the whole game. I just haven't caught My legendaries yet. And I don't have a team yet either. Please help. Thanks. I spend over 80 hours.
    I train all of my Pokémon at Mt.Silver, I think it's the best place to level them up after done some EV training.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

Regarding EV training (I'm still new to all of this)

Do you have to repeat the cycle of gaining 252/252/6 Stat EV's each level? I'm still a little uncertain about this.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    So what you're saying is, once i've maxed the 510 EV's even by lets say.. level 25 or something.. i can stop ev training and just grind it to level 100? O_O

sorry if this question sounds stupid.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
    It's not stupid, that's exactly right. Good luck doing it that early though, I don't see it happening, unless I've misunderstood something about how the vitamins work.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Nah i just threw in a random level to help make my question easier to understand. Thanks alot for clarifying this with me, appreciate it. =]

1 Randall

Grandmaster Trainer
    Years
    Miltank

Okay guys I am at Route 47 trying to find the level 35 Miltank, Can you guys help me to find him? Give me like a step by step walk through.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    You find grass on Route 47.
    Walk around in it.
    Walk around some more.
    A wild MILTANK appears!
    Catch.
    Profit.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    THat place is also a great place to train aswell. But you need Surf/Waterfall to get there. So make sure you have 8 badges.

Back