• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Years
    Does anyone have like a daily task checklist made up? Something that will I can look at say "It's Monday, I can get this swarm, learn a word, listen to this music on the radio, see this pokemon etc etc"? Something like that would be nice.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    How do I get Grassland blocks on the Safari Zone? I got 3 pages of items and I really need to catch a Chansey in SS, but not a single Grassland block!

billios

Water Pokémon Master
    Years
    having trouble

hi guys! i'm new here... anyway! onto what i need help with
    i have beaten the cianwood city gym and want to know where i can train bug-types
    sorry if this is supposed to be somewhere else, i'm only a noob here

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Moved your question on where to train your bug type Pokémon in the Help Thread here.

It's best you ask your questions here, rather than start a new thread and push back popular discussion on the board.

^.hydro

Missingno's Homie
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Is Elekid rare to get on the Pokewalker?
    Because I really want one on my team!

Thanks for your help and time!

Egg Electrabuzz?

Or yeah just use the pokewalker

Did I just miss it or Vileplume Grass/Dark?

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Egg Electrabuzz?

Or yeah just use the pokewalker

Did I just miss it or Vileplume Grass/Dark?

Vileplume isn't, she's grass/poison. In the guide it says that Karen 'uses Pokemon that seem of the dark type to trick you'. If your talking about Karen I mean.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    What are the day time hours? I wanna hurry and evolve this Eevee into Espeon.

Back