• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

.Occam

Ontological parsimony?
Years
  • @ Sydian

The secret entrance to the Ruins of Alph is actually in Union Cave. Go down the stairs in the top left corner of the first floor. Surf up and keep heading to the top left. You'll come to a small part of the cave that you have to surf up again. Up the stairs, out of the cave, through the buildings to the south and -bam- a 2 by 6 stretch of grass with Natu and Smeargle.

.Occam

Ontological parsimony?
    Years
  • If you go to Bill's house above Cerulean and show his grandpa a Lickitung or Jigglypuff he will give you an everstone.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011

Only if you have a DSi. If you have a DS Lite or below you cannot.

I do have a dsi and I can connect to the internet but when I try it on SS it won't work it only gives me the option to put in a WEP key thus resulting in failure.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2010
    please help

i got a sunstone and dont know what i can use it for and also where should i level up i have like lvl 15-35 pokemon i have 7 gym badges please let me know soon

hello its me again im new to fourms so dont be afraid i dont bite =) i got the Evee from Bill and want a Espeon but dont know how to get happiness up can someone explain?

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • i got a sunstone and dont know what i can use it for and also where should i level up i have like lvl 15-35 pokemon i have 7 gym badges please let me know soon

hello its me again im new to fourms so dont be afraid i dont bite =) i got the Evee from Bill and want a Espeon but dont know how to get happiness up can someone explain?

Use vitamins, put it in the PokeWalker, talk to it frequently, don't let it die, use it in Gym Leader & Rival battles, use Lemonade / Fresh Water / Soda Pop instead of Potions, get it groomed in GoldenRod... just some useful ideas.

Alternative:

Prof. Elm gives you one, too, I believe after you hatch Togepi.

Drift_King1

Rawr.
    Years
  • Does anyone know of a good training spot in Johto (Except for Victory Road)? I haven't gone to Victory Road yet, and I need a good training spot to train my level 45 pokemon to about 55ish. Help please!

Years
  • @ Drift_King

~Surf between Ecruteak & Mahogany. Kill them fishies! (Goldeen/Seaking; 1-2 attack EV's...)

~Surf Lake of Rage attacking Gyarados, ignoring them Magikraps (sp? LOL).

~Whirl Islands...

@ SnowpointQuincy

TM Explosion can be the #1 prize at Goldenrod Department Store's 6th floor "Daily Draw Corner" lottery thing". Prizes for this change daily. Was my #1 yesterday...

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    when a pokemon has the exp share equipped does it get the ev's of the pokemon that is being battled or does it gain experience w/o using ev's?

Back