• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    Time for my question!

Whats the easiest way to get BP in HG/SS? I want the power items but dont want to grind through Battle Tower 75648 times.

Drift_King1

Rawr.
    Years
    I am currently on the boat to Kanto, and I was wondering what level my Pokemon should be before doing anything there. Answers please?

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    hi, im trying to catch latias now, may i know when is its nature and IV set? i tried save before encounter him twice, its nature is the same. so do i have to kill it, beat the E4 again to get a totally new latias with new nature and IV? also does alakazam's sychronize work?

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
    hi, im trying to catch latias now, may i know when is its nature and IV set? i tried save before encounter him twice, its nature is the same. so do i have to kill it, beat the E4 again to get a totally new latias with new nature and IV? also does alakazam's sychronize work?

I think that Lati Nature and IV's are set. Just knock it out, beat the E4 and try again. I think. D:

EDIT:

Synchronize: When a Pokémon with this ability is first in the party (even if it is fainted) when entering battle against a wild Pokémon, there is a 50% chance of making the wild Pokémon's nature correspond to the nature of the Pokémon with this ability.

There's a 50% chance that it would work : D

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years

Synchronize should work, yes.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Do Pokemon gain EVs when in the Pokewalker? If so, how can one EV train using it.
    Is it true that Pokemon can only move up one level per stroll?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Do Pokemon gain EVs when in the Pokewalker? If so, how can one EV train using it.
    Is it true that Pokemon can only move up one level per stroll?

One level per stroll, yes.

And EVs are gained, if I recall correctly. Just escape from any Pokemon you don't want to gain EVs from.

Nintendo failed on the one-level thing.

Dempa

Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Today, I walked 26323 steps on my Pokewalker.
    All of which were in the Yellow Forest Route.
    I've spent EVERY single watt that I have accumulated today on the pokeradar and I have never, not once, seen a !! patch let alone a !!! patch.
    Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing something?

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I am breeding Eevee. Is there anyway I can make the Eggs hatch faster? I bike from the Day-Care to the top exit of Goldenrod for maybe 20 minutes before the eggs hatch. It is pretty ridiculous. The day care man hands me an egg every 5 seconds, but they take forever to hatch. I know I can use a Pokemon with the ability flame body to make the process go a little faster is there anything else I can do? Also the day care man will tell you how they fell about each other. Does that have anything to do with how quickly they hatch or only how long it takes before I get an egg? Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2012
    Does anyone know if you have to walk a certain amount of steps to get a Pikachu that knows surf or fly on the PokeWalker, or is it random?

..Nevermind, I found the answer!

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    could sum 1 list theme please TY

The legends? Okay...

Articuno
    Zapdos
    Moltres
    Mewtwo
    Mew
    Raikou
    Entei
    Suicune
    Ho-oh
    Lugia
    Celebi
    Regirock
    Regice
    Registeel
    Groudon
    Kyogre
    Rayquasa
    Jirachi
    Deoxys
    Regigigas
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Giratina
    Cresselia
    Uxie
    Mesprit
    Azelf
    Rotom (to an extent)
    Arceus
    Shaymin
    Darkrai

Just tell me if I missed any legendaries, I think I might have missed a few Hoenn and Sinnoh.

Back