• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    ive noticed that every time baoba, the safari zone warden, calls me it seems to be about the same time of day. does he only call during the time that you first went into the safari zone for updates of objects? or is it jsut odd that this happened to me?

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    Ok guys i need some help...yes i need help wow that even amazes me lolz, anywho i need help SR a dritini you receive from this dude in the dragons den, is it possible to acually get the shiny dritini just by Soft reseting and does soft reseting reck you DSI/DSI XL?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm pretty sure you can SR for any shiny that you receive/walk up to (legendaries). And No, SRing doesn't ruin your DS/I/DSI XL unless you're not being careful, just like with everything else you do.

They made getting a Shiny be the same way as in the past (goes along with the whole remake virtue of HGSS), so it's harder to get one than in D/P/Pl.

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
    Goldenrod Dept. Store, 5th floor:

On Sundays, another shopkeeper comes and expands the stock of available TMs. She'll give out TM27 (Return) if the lead Pokémon in the player's party has high Happiness, or TM21 (Frustration) if it's low.

OR

Celadon Dept. Store, 3rd Floor:

TM27 (Return) 1,000P

Rocket Executive Josh

Rocket Executive
    Years
    I can't use a PokeWalker, as I am emulating -.-

It doesn't matter though, I just caught and trained up a Poliwag, so I'll have Poliwrath when I get a water stone.

I went to Mahogany Town before Olivine city, so that I can get the water stone form that fisherman on the route leading towards it.

NatureKeeper

Hello, I have a few questions...

1- My three main Pokémon on my SoulSilver cartidge (Ampharos, Giratina and Quilava) are too underleveled. (30, 30 and 33 respectively.) Next up is Pyrce, and I want a good place to grind quickly, because, well, I had to use the Arceus I used for Giratina for Jasmine's Steelix, and I do not want to use him much. I also ave the Pikachu-Colored Pichu and another level 2 Giratina (my friend's) along with Arceus and the other 3 Pokémon. I have already done the Rocket Warehouse in the Souvenir Shop (Since Giratina is so good.)) So, any grinding areas?

2- The Safari Warden needs another test. When can I take it?

Finally, where is TM Thunderbolt\Where is it sold?

RSVP

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    you get the silk scarf in the game corner for 1,000 coins.

the chance of a shiny is 1 in 8192. i believe. so its just luck how soon it shows up.
    i got that extreme speed dratini shiny after like 80 SRs

and which is better hitmonlee hitmonchan hitmontop and what nature or natures and abilities should i go for im leaning towards rapid spin hitmontop

Back