• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    ^^ It does. If you have a level 54 ev trained Porygon-Z, when you do a Level 100 online battle, it will have the stats of a level 100 eved Porygon-Z.

Years
    Well, sorry to bother people, but I went to Viridian City and talked to the old man, then flew to Cinnabar island, why isn't Blue there? I can't rock climb, I've looked inside the Pokecenter as well. What do I do, or am I doing wrong?

Strange :/ How many badges have you got? Do you have 15? ...

Cholo

Moveset Breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    WTF Pal Park!?

I've searching forever for this Shroomish I'm trying to migrate but it won't show up for anything..
    I've tried everytime of day
    I've tried headbutting trees
    I've been running around in the forest section for the past like 10 minutes and what's even more, the game doesn't allow the use of Sweet Scent in Pal Park..
    If someone doesn't tell me what I'm doing wrong I won't be able to migrate pokemon ever again....

Cholo

Moveset Breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    ya i checked everywhere online and they all said Shroomish is found in the Forest section..

Years
    I was wondering. How do I get an espon and a umbreon in pokemon soul silver? Can anyone teach me? I got them both in the original pokemon silver. But I forgot how to get it. Right now I have a level 5 evee and a level 10 ditto. I gave it to the day care lady so it can breed another evee for me. I'm getting 5 total. So I can have all the evolution of it. Thanks a million.

Edit: Also is it possible to get another expshare without cheat codes. If so how?

Years
    You get Espeon by leveling up an Eevee with enough happiness during the Day.
    Umbreon's the same but at Night.

To get another Exp. Share, match 3 digits in Goldenrod's Radio Tower's lottery drawing.

Swinoob

... [I am not a talker].
    Years
    How do I Evolve Pokemon like Magnezone and Leafeon?

I was wondering. How do I get an espon and a umbreon in pokemon soul silver? Can anyone teach me? I got them both in the original pokemon silver. But I forgot how to get it. Right now I have a level 5 evee and a level 10 ditto. I gave it to the day care lady so it can breed another evee for me. I'm getting 5 total. So I can have all the evolution of it. Thanks a million.

There are actually 7 Eeveelutions as of Gen IV.

Anyways, on to the question. How do you evolve certain Pokemon, like Magnezone or Leafeon, in HG/SS? In D/P/PL you would evolve Magnezone in Mt. Coronet, and Leafeon by the mossy rock. Is it possible to get these Pokemon to evolve in HG/SS, and, if so, where?

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Anyways, on to the question. How do you evolve certain Pokemon, like Magnezone or Leafeon, in HG/SS? In D/P/PL you would evolve Magnezone in Mt. Coronet, and Leafeon by the mossy rock. Is it possible to get these Pokemon to evolve in HG/SS, and, if so, where?
    You can't. You have to evolve them in DPPt then trade them to HGSS.

Years
    Ok. I just put an evee and a ditto in the daycare. I just went back and check on them and the old man says that my ditto and my evee doesn't like each other very much. I have a question. In order to breed an egg one of them has to be a male right. Well I have male evee and a unkown type ditto. Will that make my egg turn into an evee. Let me know about the breeding.

Also today I found a magmar in the burn tower. It was so awesome and then I level him up to 31 right now. Woot The best fire type pokemon I ever caught. Oh its holding an exp share right now.

Years
    Female + Male = Female's baby
    Anything (butt No Eggs egg group) + Ditto = Anything's baby.
    So, the egg will be an Eevee.

"doesn't like each other very much" just means that it will take a while for an egg to appear. Now, if they "prefer to play with other Pokemon", then there'd be no eggs.

Back