• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Years
    Hello. I have a skarmony level 27. I want to know is steel type good against dark types. What are karen's weakness? Right now I have a crowbat, quagssire, and a quailava. And Right now I'm at the team rockets HQ in M Town.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Hello. I have a skarmony level 27. I want to know is steel type good against dark types. What are karen's weakness? Right now I have a crowbat, quagssire, and a quailava. And Right now I'm at the team rockets HQ in M Town.

Steel types aren't super-effective on Dark types but they do work. Steel types take little damage from Dark types.

Karen's team consists of Dark types but other types counter out their weaknesses.

Vileplume can be taken down by your Crobat/Skarmory/Typhlosion for instance.

You've got a way's to go before Karen so take the time to study on all of the E4 members and find out their weaknesses.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Hi. I beat Pryce, but what do I do now? The guy won't let me pass to Blackthorn.

EDIT: Never mind, I found out. ^^

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    You'll either have to go west of Ecruteak to Olivine and via the sea to Cianwood and beat the gyms there first, and if you have done that, you have to then go to Goldenrod City and deal with the issues of the radio tower there. (If you have 7 gym badges you'll get a phone call about it from Elm).

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    I had a question regarding the PokeWalker >>
    I recently transferred my noctowl to the walker while going to school xD
    And he had got to level 22, at this level he was supposed to learn confusion. I saw nothing on the walker or in the game to allow this to happen. Basically my question is this;

If a Pokemon levels up on the walker and was supposed to learn an attack that level, is it still possible for them to learn this ability?

Thanks.

Logan_AT

Often Lost in Thought
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    I had a question regarding the PokeWalker >>
    I recently transferred my noctowl to the walker while going to school xD
    And he had got to level 22, at this level he was supposed to learn confusion. I saw nothing on the walker or in the game to allow this to happen. Basically my question is this;

If a Pokemon levels up on the walker and was supposed to learn an attack that level, is it still possible for them to learn this ability?

Thanks.

Sadly, Pokemon don't learn moves when they level up in the Pokewalker. But you CAN have it relearn the move it missed in Blackthorn City if you give the tutor there heart scales.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    Sadly, Pokemon don't learn moves when they level up in the Pokewalker. But you CAN have it relearn the move it missed in Blackthorn City if you give the tutor there heart scales.

How..annoying t_t
    I had planned to use confusion against Morty. At least now I know to be more careful with who I choose to take on a stroll from now on.

Thanks for the reply.

Years
    I have an a question to ask. I want to know if males are stronger than females in the game between on the gender.

Last edited:

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    I have an a question to ask. I want to know if males are stronger than females in the game between on the gender.

Nope, the Pokémon's IVs determine how strong a Pokémon is, not the gender.In Generation II, female Pokémon had limited Attack IVs, but this was changed starting with Gen III.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Hey just a quick somewhat noobish one what do the IV Judge phrases mean I found a site with it once but I can not find it now :(
    Thanks in Advance.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    The date/time in the game is the same as the date/time on your DS.
    If you have your DS set to the correct date/time, then the day of the week in the game is the same as whatever day it is for you.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    You get it after Battling Trainer Wesley one of the Week Siblings on Wednesday. Check Sibling house on Route 26 first.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2011
    Where can I catch some DARK type pokemons in soulsilver, I need one to to beat Gym Leader Sabrina.

Thanks.

Back