• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HG/SS Japanese & English Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameplayerHGSS

Back to Johto in HeartGold...!
    Years
    I just wanted to ask a question for all who are going to play the japanese versions of the games:

Are you going to work at a 100% file completion* on the japanese versions or wait till the english ones to come out to do that? I just wanna know what everyone else is doing cause i don't wanna work real hard on the japanese versions then not really care about the english ones too much... So what are your plans when playing the imports? (if you get them, or download em' lol)...

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Ill probably work on getting everything on the japanese version, It'll be a long time til the english versions come out anyway so by the time they come out I'll be refreshed and want to play again.

That's what I did with my japanese Diamond and I ended up completing the dex on that one so I might just try complete the dex all over again from 0.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    As Super Pokemon Brothers said, we already have a thread for this. Use it for discussions of this nature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back