• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS: Leader Whitney

Youji

Game Designer
Years
  • Leader Whitney
    German: Leiterin Bianca

Updated 07/01/2011

Detailed information about Whitney's Pokémon. Everything is in German, so you might need to translate some of the info. (Bulbapedia...)

Spoiler:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah I noticed that. They really want the Miltank to be a challenge. I also saw Bugsy and damn the cocoons without status effects are a challenge. I'm lucky I chose Cyndaquil I guess.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Hmm... Just out of curiosity, why is it that the arrows point in the opposite direction of the stat that's beneficial/hindering?

For example, the blue arrow pointing up for Miltank's attack and the red arrow pointing down for its special defense. Because Miltank has a Calm nature, it would get an increase in its special defense and a decrease in its attack. This is the same with all the information sheets you have, with the exception of the Pokemon that have natures that don't effect their stats (like Metapod and Kakuna).

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • Mhh that's really bad xD I thought red would decrease and blue would increase the stats -.-' But it's exactly the other way round. I should have looked before xD Meehhh.

Well I'll update all the sheets and Morty will be uploaded correctly immediately. Thank you for pointing this out ;)

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • Soo all the sheets have been updated and should be correct now. That also includes the fixes for the boxes and includes the ability descriptions for the Pokémon of the E4 (I've included them with Falkner first so the E4 did not have them ;))

Back