• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS tiles

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Here are some of my hg/ss tiles! The Mart and PC are ready to be inserted as they are both 16 colours. All of these tiles are public, but credit me if you use them! :)

HG/SS tiles HG/SS tiles HG/SS tiles

CC please :) oh and also i would really apreciate if someone could contribute some D/P/Pt/HG/SS pictures. They have to be topnotch quality ofcourse and the whole building must be showing! :) Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

forestw785

I divide by 0.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2010
    mannnnnnn I can't insert tiles for crap ha ha. When I replace colors, it never works out too well ha ha. But good job, these look great. Especially the mart.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Lol these are not bad, on msn they looked crap (stupid msn), But they are pretty good... I think the outline on the mart door is too dark, and also, you should try and make them smaller, when everything is basically the same size, in your case, huge, then it doesnt look to good in a hack.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Lol these are not bad, on msn they looked crap (stupid msn), But they are pretty good... I think the outline on the mart door is too dark, and also, you should try and make them smaller, when everything is basically the same size, in your case, huge, then it doesnt look to good in a hack.
    Well i really dont think they are that big, if you look at them compared HG/SS tiles

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    these look really, really good.
    keep up the good work.

Back