• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG Team help.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    Here is my Heartgold Ingame team. I love everything on it except the Murkrow, and the moves really need help. Also, since its ingame, I don't need help on the natures.

Typhlosion:
    Flame Wheel, Quick Attack, Swift, Flamethrower.

Politoed:
    Surf, Hypnosis, Rain dance, Bounce.

Scizor:
    Night Slash, Agility, X-Scissor, Iron defense.

Machamp:
    Revenge, Cross chop, Strength, Karate Chop (Terrible, I know).

Ursaring:
    Faint Attack, Fury Swipes, Slash, Scary Face.

Murkrow:
    Wing Attack, Night Shade, Faint Attack, Fly.

All are at Level 45. The movesets really need help. Thank you in advance :D.

halamence

Horror...
    Years
    Typhlosion should forget Flamethrower too something not is Normal or Fire (it won't really matter) Quick attack is pretty useless too in game.
    Politoad is also Ok Bounce will not be very much too use in game but it's Ok I guess.
    Scizor is just good but you may want too forget Iron defense it won't really matter.
    Machamp was terrible Fight,Fight,Normal and Fight :/ You may want too give it something like Ice punch or any different of that.
    Ursaring will be complete useless against fighting you may want too change Fury Swipes too something that not is Normal ot Dark.
    Murkrow change Wing attack too a Psychc attack.
    Possibly evolve it too Honchcrow.

That's a bit much hope it helped.

Essence

Aura L♥VE
    Years
    Typhlosion should forget Flamethrower
    Politoad is also Ok Bounce will not be very much too use in game
    Scizor is just good but you may want too forget Iron defense it won't really matter.

Uhh, why forget flamethreower, what's wrong with bounce and iron defense is a great in-game move

Salsadude1 said:
    I love everything on it except the Murkrow

How dare you bad mouth Murkrow? Why I outta...!

Okay your team isn't bad but I went with moveset for my typhlosion Flamthrower, swift, Smokescreem/Blast burn (your choice) and Hidden Power.

Gl with your team and THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE SAD TO MURKROW!

halamence

Horror...
    Years
    Yep I am also mad that he don't like Murkrow but I don't care.
    Forget Flamethrower since he know Flame wheel.
    Bounce is plain boring attack...And it's pretty plain and not too strong and a Normal attack (But it isn't terrible)
    I see I did something wrong when I write Iron defense I meant too say that he can forget it but it won't really matter (I don't really see why too build up defense but we all have different strategies)

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    No what I meant about the Murkrow is that its stats and moves aren't great. It usually gets owned by everything it fights so I need to evolve it :P.

Essence

Aura L♥VE
    Years
    Forget Flamethrower since he know Flame wheel.
    Bounce is plain boring attack...And it's pretty plain and not too strong and a Normal attack (But it isn't terrible)
    I see I did something wrong when I write Iron defense I meant too say that he can forget it but it won't really matter (I don't really see why too build up defense but we all have different strategies)

Okay. First, learn to pokemon.

Now.... Flame thrower is base power 90, flame wheel is 60. Typhlosion's SpAtk is higher than it's Atk. Flamethrower is special, flame wheel is physical. Tell me one good reason why to forget flamethrower and keep the WORSE flame wheel?

Bounce is a good attack, it can avoid damage and other things. It is not plain and it is not weak. It is stronger than your pitiful flame wheel. And it's good type coverage.

Iron defense is a good move. Why WOULDNT you want to have +2 defense? I would help against many strong pokemon that use physical attacks. Such as Lance's Aerodactyl!

Sorry Im going nuts in your thread Salsa. Good luck with your team... and don't listen to what halamence says, especially about flame wheel and flame thrower, keep flame thrower!

halamence

Horror...
    Years
    Yeah sorry I did think of a different attack (When it was Flame wheel I thought that was a different attack)
    Bounce I would only use if any Pokemon could use :/ a charge attack (I don't remember the name) I just find it boring too use.
    As for Aerodactyl I didn't know what attacks he had I KOd him in one hit and was never able too fight him again.
    But this is a uneeded discusion I only really thought that it was Machamp and Murkrow that actually needed help.
    Im a bit sorry for what I said with Flametrower and Iron defense.
    Bounce he could keep.
    And plz don't use those ! AND these.
    *Leaves this topic if you go nuts*
    P.S:Ya forgot what I said with Murkrow and Machamp!

Back