• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG Team~

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Well since my wifi isn't working I'm just practicing building in-game teams.

But on this one, I'm stuck, and don't know what other 3 Pokemon I should include. Here's the team so far~

Ninjask @ Focus Sash
    - X Scissor
    - Slash
    - Swords Dance
    - U-Turn

Arcanine @ Charcoal
    - Crunch
    - Iron Head
    - Flare Blitz
    - Extremespeed

Raichu @ Leftovers
    - Thunder
    - Focus Blast
    - Grass Knot
    - Thunderpunch

Essence

Aura L♥VE
    Years
  • lol its faster and can ohko all your pokemon.

Err.... Speed = outmatched by Ninjask
    OHKO? Ninjask has a focus sash.. if you wanna take down the aerodactyl, give it to Raichu and use Thunder or Grass knot...

As for other 3, choose whatever you want just try to keep it balanced

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
  • Err.... Speed = outmatched by Ninjask
    OHKO? Ninjask has a focus sash.. if you wanna take down the aerodactyl, give it to Raichu and use Thunder or Grass knot...

As for other 3, choose whatever you want just try to keep it balanced

it doesn't matter cause with that moveset (or any i've ever seen) the kind of damage he will be able to do is miniscule
    Rock/flying > bug/flying
    the type matchup is all wrong

get a sleeper, water type and a ground type thats my suggestion, how i beat aerodactyl and most of lances team is one word, quagsire :)

Back