• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HGSS 3d Map View?

Jill Valentine

Nexios Leader
Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    probably been asked already but wasn't sure how to look for this or even how to ask correctly but I'm wondering if its possible to make Pokemon Essentials have that kinda 3d look you see in HG/SS

I've sure I've seen other Essential projects do it but haven't seen any mention of how does anyone know how I can do this is there a script available?

Riansky

Purr
    Years
  • To make it work exactly like in HG/SS, no there is no way, because HG/SS are not using tiles but are instead using 3D models.

You can give a similar effect in essentials with Neo mode 7 but how that works I have no idea but I heard it tends to lag much.

And I believe I've seen a game maker project somewhere where you actually load models in the project and not tiles and it has the same effect as HG/SS but I don't think anyone is still working on that project.

Back