• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HGSS arc?

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    A while back I saw what appeared to a preview of a HGSS arc of Pokemon Adventures/Special but have seen nothing on it since and it just looks like they're continuing DPP and going straight to B&W, any idea what's going on with this? I'd personally love to see a return of all the old characters with a HGSS arc.

Lolipiece

Burst Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2013
    The HeartGold & SoulSilver chapter started and finished two years ago.

How'd you miss it? It's everywhere.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    Update: I just did some further research and by the looks of it, it'll be appearing in tankōbon form soon after they wrap up the DPP saga^^

& I've been so busy with academic stuff these past few years to really notice too much on it :/

Anki Haru

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2012
    I know that people have seen the HGSS arcs but I haven't seen them at all. Could you please point me to the direction where I can find it please?

JB2448

A Giant Slice of Pecan Pie
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2016
    I know that people have seen the HGSS arcs but I haven't seen them at all. Could you please point me to the direction where I can find it please?

I host the few chapters of the HeartGold/SoulSilver arc's magazine serialization that were actually scanned on my website here. Don't go in expecting too much, especially considering that the volume release of the HGSS arc doesn't start for another month.

Back