• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HGSS Buildings

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Thanks for the comments guys! I might upload a RMXP tileset some time, but for now how does this new gym look? I haven't added it to the sheet yet so just look at it below.
    HGSS Buildings

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    I added a new tileset. Some CC on it Please.

PS This one is all custom

Lusidea

Lolwut
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    They look brilliant, however, I'm not a fan of the black outline, if you look at HG/SS buildings, they've moved away from the outlines. Also, the custom PokéMart and PokéCentre are a bit to boxy, they'd don't look '3D' as there supposed to.

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
    Years
    I really like the tree, and the pokemon gym, they look great hope you can make mountain side tiles too :)

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    I think i may have have fixed the boxyness hows it look now?(In the first post)

BTW I'm sorry for my recent in activity.

bat003

Pokemon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2019
    Hehehe nice stuff I have been loo ken around and you got something i like the tree too oh and the green house and route bridge cant wait to see more!

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    Have you changed the first tileset again too? It looks brighter than before somehow. I really like the new custom tileset, since everyone is doing HG/SS buildings having a custom one is a bit better. And I disagree on not using black outlines, they still look good, just don't over use them. Maybe use more dark colours instead of black at parts instead.

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    I updated the first post! Sorry about the long time in between... i just can't get motivated to sprite lately... Any comment and that might motivate me... and to question i saw in a post above me no, i haven't changed the HGSS tileset for a good while... so comments and I'll check back in later... BTW the update is in the first post :P

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    The custom stuff is all good, but pretty samey. You should maybe try making different stuff, challenging yourself. Also do you do requests? (I know you aren't supposed to ask but I would through pm)

Flechazo

Eternity Web & Game Designer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2011
    Wow, your tiles look really professional. Nice work. ;)

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    well friends... spriting is no longer fun for me so... i won't posting anything for a while... anywhere on pc really... many other spriters have gotten good since i first started spriting nearly a year ago... so until i return... if ever... keep up the good work

Reck

Back