• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HGSS Electric Pokemon

Favourite.....or best one to have in your team?

• Raichu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ampharos

• Electabuzz

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2011
    RAICHU, AMPHAROS OR ELECTABUZZ.

Just wondering who you guys thought is the best one out of the three? :)

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Since you note Heart Gold and Soul Silver specifically, I don't think it belongs here. So I'll move it to the HG/SS forum for you.

Although, I still don't think this should be kept open.

Years
    Well, I was going to use either Pichu or Flaffy, which aren't in your options, so I guess I cant vote ;P

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    So I'm guessing Magneton, Electrode, Jolteon, Zapdos, Lanturn, and Raikou don't matter to you?

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2011
    Well im just thinking bout MY team in particular.
    Im using Eevee to get Umbreon
    i hate electrode and magneton
    zapdos and raikou are legendary and i wont be able to get them quick.
    aaaaand lanturn .... well i got nothing against it i just dont want a part water one.

Sorry people. I probably should have mentioned that its for my team ... :)
    Im new.................. dont hate me ....... XD

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Generally the Pokemon poll 'what is better' kind of threads don't really go here either... seeing if they're allowed then anyone can make up the such, or 'who should I choose for my team'-esque threads and this section is for discussing HGSS in itself rather than Pokemon that happen to be able to be caught there, so going to close. =/ (And it doesn't even cover all of them by a long shot).

(They're all good really though - anything in-game will be just fine. Pikachu and Mareep mind are obtainable early ingame (Pikachu from the PokeWalker) so maybe that's something to consider if you want to use one in your team).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back