• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi ~♪

♪SneaselTrainer♪

♪ Sneasel Trainer ♪
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2011
    Hello PokéCommunity,

My name is Mark I'm 17 years old and I love playing all kinds of pokémon related games.
    I also like games like Zelda and mario.
    Well the pokémon I really like is really obvious.
    It's ................................ ♪ Sneasel ♪

Anyway I hope to have a good time.

~ Cheers

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Mark...that's a nice name. :3 Reminds me of one of my old class mates. D;
    He used to nickname me "Penz R Us" because well.

I loaned him pens.
    ...A lot of pens. One with Spiderman on them. [damn it, I'm going to get him for stealing that one. >.<;]

Anyhow, welcome to PC, Mark! I absolutely love pokemon too, which is part of the reason I joined this board; other reasons included meeting new people, and so on. So, I think your in for a little treat in this forum! ^__^

[/or am I sounding like a hyperactive salesman. D;]

Legend of Zelda and Super Mario are pretty cool too! Especially the Legend of Zelda game I'm anting to buy: Skyward Sword. ^^

Hm, Sneasel, huh? Its a pretty cool pokemon; I agree with you there. ^^ You know, ever since I saw this picture:

Hi ~♪

I always though Sneasel could be a darned good surfer. owo' Oh well. A pokemon can dream. ~w~

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your stay as you explore the forums. :3 If you need help with anything, I can be more than happy to assist you. ^^

♪SneaselTrainer♪

♪ Sneasel Trainer ♪
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2011
    Mark...that's a nice name. :3 Reminds me of one of my old class mates. D;
    He used to nickname me "Penz R Us" because well.

I loaned him pens.
    ...A lot of pens. One with Spiderman on them. [damn it, I'm going to get him for stealing that one. >.<;]

Anyhow, welcome to PC, Mark! I absolutely love pokemon too, which is part of the reason I joined this board; other reasons included meeting new people, and so on. So, I think your in for a little treat in this forum! ^__^

[/or am I sounding like a hyperactive salesman. D;]

Legend of Zelda and Super Mario are pretty cool too! Especially the Legend of Zelda game I'm anting to buy: Skyward Sword. ^^

Hm, Sneasel, huh? Its a pretty cool pokemon; I agree with you there. ^^ You know, ever since I saw this picture:

~Couldn't quote sneasel due to a 15 posts limit~

I always though Sneasel could be a darned good surfer. owo' Oh well. A pokemon can dream. ~w~

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your stay as you explore the forums. :3 If you need help with anything, I can be more than happy to assist you. ^^

Hey ;p
    Sneasel seems like really good surfer in that image but that sneasel is planning to evolve (see his necklace) >_> that's sad.
    I like sneasel for who he is and I don't really like his evolution.
    Anyway talk to ya later maybe ♪

Heya Mark! I'm just like you in the sense that I like playing all kinds of Pokemon games. Unfortunately however, they're kinda losing their appeal to me. .___. I have not played my Black Version in about three months you see, because once I tried out RNGing and it didn't work out for me and after that, the game just lost it's appeal to me.

I try to get back into it by replaying Colosseum and XD and what have you, and so far so good, it's getting fun again~!

I'm also a fan of the Zelda series. Haven't played them in a good while either, because of disinterest at the same time. ;___; I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I have not even beaten Twilight Princess yet because I lost interest in that game(and I kept getting distracted by other things such as school at the time, too).

So with all that being said, I do hope you have a great time at PC also!

Aww it's sad to hear that your losing interest maybe you should play colosseum again and if possible play the older generation pokémon games Gold/Silver/crystal ;p
    Myabe you'll get insperation.
    You said you tryd RPGing but have you tryd ROM Hacking? I still need to decide for myself between the 2 but heh try it maybe you'll like it ♪

Back