• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi :3

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    im greatgabite. i havent been on a forum since... the winter of 2010 o.o at this point i am 14 and i am into music production and pokemon and a few other things.

im not so big on grammar so please forgive me if i piss you off :3

(more about me)
    it all started when i was 11 and made mario paint stuff. when i saw people make remixes with pokemon soundfonts i was amazed and for 3 years i looked up how to do it but no luck. then i came across FL studio 9 when i was 13 and a pokemon Black and white soundfont (made by Hnturs12) then i put my first composition on youtube. i didnt get many views but i enjoyed making it. so i kept going and going. 22 compositions later, im here :P

Welcome to the Forums Gabite!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and make sure you read the rules, to stay out of trouble! :3

Drop me a VM if you wanna talk anytime, I love a chat.

Oh yeah, I see a lot of grammatical errors. NO I'M KIDDING. I won't pick on you for that.

Welcome aboard to PC, by the way. :D I promise I won't pick on you for your errors or even correct them. PC is really nice, and you'll like it here. Depending on what part of Pokemon you're interested in, you'll find a suitable topic that's right for you to discuss. :) Even the music of the games, actually! There should be topics about the game music somewhere in one of some of the gaming boards here.

It'll take a while for you to get used to the forums here, especially that it's pretty big, but I'm here to help if you need any, though! Read the rules since they're quite important, and guess I'll see ya around!

Hey there and welcome to the forums, GreatGabite! I think your English is absolutely fine, I can't seem to find any grammatical error or even if you have, don't worry about it too much, we really don't caaaare since everyone of us makes mistakes as well, and we don't blame you if your not good at it! Plus, I'm certain that you will learn and improve as you interact with the whole community and possibly together with the people whom you come across everyday!

That's been so long since you've been into a forum. Hopefully PC would be an awesome experience for you too! Music Production seems very interesting, yes, at this point, I'm interested to it now. But yes, It would definitely take a lot of time to learn and glad you finally made your very first video! Congrats! Your music production would totally help the ROM-hackers around, since a lot of them are in need of someone who can remix a sound for their hacks. So who knows, you might eventually be approached for an offer! :)

There are lots of boards here, so just look around and go to the boards that catches your interest & attention. At the same time, you will be able to meet lots of PokeFans and possibly make friends with them too. Everyone is really nice, so I don't see that as a reason for you not to like it here, plus discussions are worth joining as well.

The staff is always there around to help you in case you need a hand, so don't bother to contact them with something that is bothering you here. Feel free to approach me as well, I don't bite and I'll try my best to answer your question as well! <3

Have lots of fun, and I'll see you around, 'kaaaaay? owo~

Back