• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2013
    Hello guys Im Jenz
    I have been reading many threads in this forum and i wanted to create an account :D
    I also wanted to drop by and say hi, so hi!
    ( my english might not be very good :/ )

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2013
    Hi Jenz. I'm Device-Sasuke! I signed up about half an hour ago, but I'd like to give you a warm welcome to the community.

Years
    Hi there, Jenz! Welcome to PC!
    I'm sure that you will enjoy your time here with us! I was the same as you before I joined up, just lurking around the forum then also decided to sign up. Make sure that you read the rules and follow them during your time here.

So, what forums have you been looking at around here then? What takes your fancy on this site?
    The most important thing is to have fun and enjoy yourself, so take a look around and get to know some people here.
    If you want to chat, or have a question. Check out the Adoption Center, or message me on here!

By the way, your English was great! :D

All the best,
    - JB

Back