• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi :3

Years
  • Hi all, I'm 23 from Italy (and sorry for my english) looking for trades. Actually my aim is to complete the pkdex and trade exemplars with ivs. My first pkmn game was Ruby, before that i didn't have a game boy and I've repromised myself to catch 'em all. ;)

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
    Years
  • Hi! Ruby is a fun game, it definitely has a different flavor to it :).

I want to complete my Pokedex too so we could help each other out!

These are the best Pokemon forums and you will have fun here, it really is the best. See you around :).

Years
  • Welcome to the community, Nera. :D Check out the Trade Corner for all your trading needs and you'll find everything you're looking for! What game are you trading in? We have an X/Y trading thread that you can use for trades related to the sixth generation. A lot of others are trading right now so you'll definitely get help completing the dex. :) Good luck and hope you enjoy our lovely trading community!

Contact the staff if you're ever in need of some help and don't worry about your English, either. If you post around you'll definitely practice and get a lot better over time - that's another reason why you should stick around with us for a long time, heh.

Have a good day. <3

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, FataNera! We have a great group of traders here, so you should love our trade section! Anyways, it's nice to see some more older people joining to share their experiences with us! Italy seems like a great place to live. I got a friend who goes every summer and it seems beautiful! I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC and if you need any help, let me know.

P.S. Diggin' the purple font. Keep doing it. People recognize you more when you do fonts like that (:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Souuuunds like you'll enjoy the Trade Corner! The Trade Corner is for your all round trading ordeals, and hey, if you would like to make a Trading Shop, you can do so over at the Trade Plaza! I wish you great luck on completing your pokemon dex; I'm aiming to complete mine once pokemon bank comes out!

But anywho, welcome to the forums, and have a great night! Again, feel free to let the staff know if you need any assistance with anything at all! And I hope that we can speak again real soon!

Years
  • Thank you all guys! :) Now I'll work a bit on my "Pokè Shop" since I've really nothing to offer but a lot of ivs vulpix. I'll be trading soon!

Back