• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    Well I am new here as you guessed. :P . I am thinking of creating my own hack and i hope that I can make many firends here as well :) . So hello everyone.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
    Hey Dido,
    Pleased to meet you and great to have you on the forums, if you need any help or a friend you can talk to me :D (even though I am still a semi-n00b)

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Ah, I've always dreamed and had random counter-productive thoughts of creating a grand and epic pokemon hack. But alas, I'm too lazy and/or too concentrated on school work, studies and my out-of-my-room life. :-P

But anyways, In my idea for a hack, your trainer would be an adult and the region would be modeled after St. Louis County and City. (much like how Kanto and Johto are modeled after Japanese prefectures, Hoenn after Kyushu and Sinnoh is modeled after Hokkaido)

Back