• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi ._.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    So it's been about two years or so since I last creeped on here...but here I am again. I mostly just came by to creep on the XY section due to how bored I am playing by myself.

Any friends I had on here years ago still here!?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Ahh I believe I do remember you!~ I may have welcomed you in the past it seems. Welcome back, Scytheteen!

Yep! The XY section is a great place to discuss the gameplay, as well as share your FC or your safari. There are plenty of peeps where you can see their safaris, and you can go downstairs to the Trade Corner and maybe do some trading, or go to the Battle Center and do some battling too. PC has plenty of XY things for you to do, so that way you can gather as much friends as you want! :3

Hope you do stick around, alright! See ya arond and have fuuuun.

Years
  • I don't recall you but you've been active before I created this account so my forgetting is justified, hah. Welcome back, Scytheteen! :D

Glad you're taking interest in the X/Y board as it's quite fast-paced and has a lot to discuss. What're you doing in your sixth generation games if you're playing at the 'mo? I'm just beginning my hunt to breed a shiny Swablu and Chespin after finally completing the Kalos dex.. perhaps we can trade sometime. I'd certainly enjoy having more friends on my 3DS list so feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to swap friend codes.

Anyways, have a good time. ☆ Let the staff know if you need anything and be sure to familiarize yourself with the rules again if you've forgotten.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    I don't recall you but you've been active before I created this account so my forgetting is justified, hah. Welcome back, Scytheteen! :D

Glad you're taking interest in the X/Y board as it's quite fast-paced and has a lot to discuss. What're you doing in your sixth generation games if you're playing at the 'mo? I'm just beginning my hunt to breed a shiny Swablu and Chespin after finally completing the Kalos dex.. perhaps we can trade sometime. I'd certainly enjoy having more friends on my 3DS list so feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to swap friend codes.

Anyways, have a good time. ☆ Let the staff know if you need anything and be sure to familiarize yourself with the rules again if you've forgotten.

Hey thanks!

Right now I'm pretty much just trying to fill up my pokedex, and creating a network of strong pokemon. The Battle Chateau has become the primary focus of the game for me now lol. I'd love to trade with you, though!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You were in tcti when I was, yeeears ago. I remember you, do you remember me? ._. I might have been called Fable-chan or Fables or something otherwise Fable-ish back then. PC changed, but it's still bursting with life whenever a new pokémon game comes out. Nice to see you got back into it~

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    You were in tcti when I was, yeeears ago. I remember you, do you remember me? ._. I might have been called Fable-chan or Fables or something otherwise Fable-ish back then. PC changed, but it's still bursting with life whenever a new pokémon game comes out. Nice to see you got back into it~

For some reason you sound reaaaally familiar. I don't know if we talked much but the name sounds familiar!

Good to be back :)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Any friends I had on here years ago still here!?
    No. :D

Welcome back, you silly teen you. It was a pleasant surprise to get a VM from you, and I'm glad to see you be active here again. I would be able to help you with your X/Y Pokedex, but I'm playing FireRed now, so that's no help.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • A happy welcome back to you! <3 And it's nice to meet ya!

Mmm, nowadays on X&Y, I've been breeding pokemon as well as battling online and junk, but it's still fun to do, nonetheless! I'll be happy to trade and battle with ya sometime too, if you'd like, and I hope that you'll enjoy what new stuff PC has for you! I'll defiantely enjoy your company at the VG board, or you know, like before, feel free to enjoy any other board that you like to go. :3

And once again, I hope you'll stay with us longer, and I hope to see you again. c:

Back