• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! ^_^

Dark_Serebii

Magikarp > Deoxys. =P
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 19, 2005
    Hi, my name is Serebii. =P Not really, I just like that name better than my own lol. I'm 15 years old, and I love Pokemon. ^^; I don't think I really have a favorite Pokemon, though I really like the whole Ralts family.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hello Dark_Serebii! ^______^ My name is Kelsey, it's totally cool to meet you. XD Soooo, like, welcome to The PokeCommunity! =3 Please pbey the rules for PC and all that jazz and have tons of fun! ^^ PM me if you ever need help or if you just wanna chat. ^_~

~Kelsey

Dark_Serebii

Magikarp > Deoxys. =P
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 19, 2005
    Thanks guy. ^__^;;; I just got done going through the rules and the posting tips. =D!

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Good to see such an enthusiastic member. ^_^ Welcome to the community! Hope you have a great time here!

That aside, your usertitle speaks to me in so many different ways. <3 The truth hurts, lol. XD

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome to PC^^
    Hmm, you name sound quite familiar to me :)
    I hope you#ll enjoy your stay ^___^

Lucid

Welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, and have fun! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. ^^

Dark_Serebii

Magikarp > Deoxys. =P
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 19, 2005
    Kyogre-chan said:
    That aside, your usertitle speaks to me in so many different ways. <3 The truth hurts, lol. XD
    Haha. ^_^; Thanks. I hate legendaries. o_O; They're to overrated, IMO, and arn't as great as people think they are.

Rayquaza-chan said:
    hi my name is chris. pm me if you want to be friends. have a nice time ( and stay) here at PC![/font]
    Thanks Chris. ^^; I plan on saying here at PC for a long time. xD

pika2000 said:
    Hi and welcome to PC^^
    Hmm, you name sound quite familiar to me
    I hope you#ll enjoy your stay ^___^
    Well, there's someone named Serebii here. I was goin to join as that, but it was already taken. Is that it? If not, what other forums do you post at?

Hotaru said:
    Welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, and have fun! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. ^^
    Thanks! ^^; I'm having fun already, lol. ^_^

Years
  • Hiya Dark_Serebii! ^_^ I'm Shikon-chan! Your username is quite cool by the way. I hope you'll love PC like everyone here! ^-^ And if you have any questions or want to be my friend, just feel free to PM me at anytime. ^.~

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    Hi welcome to PC. I hope you have fun... If you want to be my friend just PM me ok? bye and good luck. :D

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Dark_Serebii said:
    Hi, my name is Serebii. =P Not really, I just like that name better than my own lol. I'm 15 years old, and I love Pokemon. ^^; I don't think I really have a favorite Pokemon, though I really like the whole Ralts family.
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Retsu. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
  • Dark_Serebii said:
    Hi DS welcome to PC. Stick to the rules and stay cool. Pm me if you want to be my friend.
    ~RAP~

Dark_Serebii

Magikarp > Deoxys. =P
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 19, 2005
    Hi guys, thanks. =D I love this place. I used to visit here a lot, but never joined. I wish I had joined sooner! ^_^

Dark_Serebii

Magikarp > Deoxys. =P
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 19, 2005
    Kira said:
    Hi! Welcome to PC! Have fun. If you need any help or you just want to chatter, feel free to PM me XD
    Thanks Kira. ^_^; And, thanks for the offer, too. ^^; I'm good for now! xD

damion

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • a late welcome

Hi Serebii names Damion, nice little sig
    could you imagine if that was true.... splash being deadly ....
    hahah well anyway welcome (sorry im a bit late) hope to talk again pm me if you want to chat :D

Dark_Serebii

Magikarp > Deoxys. =P
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 19, 2005
    Kira said:
    But when you need me, I'll be there XD
    Okay. Thanks, Kira! ^_^;

And thanks Damion and Mudkip. ^^; I'm glad you guys like my sig. =P That would be pretty cool if Splash was deadly, Damion. ^_^; Splash : A no-miss OHKO. =D

Back