• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi again all! ^_^

DeeJay

Mr. Excitement
Years
  • Hi Everyone!

It's been over a year since I've been back on here. I was busy with all manner of minor day-to-day matters...like graduating. Anyhoo, the announcement of Gen. 6 made me realize that I missed the community. I want to be able to help folks fill out there 'dexes, just like you all did for me when I started here with HG/SS. I hope everyone is doing well, not to mention as excited as I am to see the leap into 3D!

Cheers!

Years
  • Hi DeeJay, welcome back to PC~! :D

Quite a bit has changed in the year you were gone, so you should start off by re-familiarizing yourself with the rules first. 2012 was a pretty good year for the forum since we got some really cool site additions last year, yep. Great time to be back here, especially with the announcement of X and Y, which I'm really glad to hear you're excited for! The games look stunning and the starters are really adorable this time around. <3; So get speculating over at the X and Y section with the rest of us - and this time, stick around for a long while to come, yes? After all, having friends and other fans to play and speculate with makes Pokemon all the more fun.

We have a few Trade Corner regulars post around in the new users section so they'll be glad to hear you plan on dropping by there again. There are a lot of shops and people looking to trade in general around the community, so hopefully you're able to find what you want. I'm nowhere near completing my dex... probably not even at 50% on White, haha. D: Well, once I get WiFi, I'll definitely be stopping by the trade section to connect with other players, so we might just run into each other there in the future. Do you do any competitive battling or anything, or is trading your focus right now?

Sooo yeah, enjoy your time on PC and you're welcome to contact me if you want to chat anytime! :3

Back