• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2009
    hi im new to poke comity i hope all your games turn out AWESOM

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • All our games?
    You mean like fan-made games...?

Well, we're certainly glad to have a new member around here that is so thoughful of the endeavors of other members. Thank you for being so considerate, my friend.

The Pokecommunity is a pretty fun place to be around and I'm sure you will be pretty darn satisfied with the content we provide as well! Some of our discussions go quite in depth, so prepare yourself. ;D

Here's hoping that you will hit it off quite well around the ol' PC and that we will be seeing a lot of you around here. After all, half the fun is in the activity!
    (...Wow, I need to lay off the late night television. I'm beginning to sound like an advertisement. :/)

Take care, Jump3r.
    Have an awesome time!
    (Funny use of 1337 there...)

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • Hiii, welcome to PC!!! and I think you mean the fan made games or hacks right? anyways I hope we can become good friends!! :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, JUMP3R!

If you mean our ROM hacks, then yes....they are incredibly awesome! But PC has much more to offer than that! Once you'll get start, you'll find that there's tons of cool topics to post on and people to make friends with =P

I hope to see you around, and have fun!

Back