• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all!

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Hey I'm jonek06 and I'm new here so I hope that I'll have a great time and make some good friends :)

Pledge

I pledge...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    Sure you will, welcome to the forums enjoy!
    Read the rules.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hi jonek06, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here and keep posting!

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Thank you all and I've read the rules so I will try not to break any of them.

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
    You shouldn't break any of them at all! XD

Well, since you read the rules, be active and enjoy your time in here!

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Welcome jonek06! (Is there a Jonek01?) Anyways. If you stay active and follow the rules you'll make tons of great friends!

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    Welcome. You will love the community here and all the people in it. ;D We are all very supportive and helpful, if you need a friend or need help just leave me a messgae.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    Hello, like I said before feel free to drop me a line.

To enable rep, go to the options menu and its the second icon. (If you didn't already know.)

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Thank you all for making me feel welcome :) and I don't know if there is a jonek01. I chose my username as it is my username at school and the 06 stands for the year I started secondary school.

Back