• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2014
    New user is here to say hi and to learn some more about rom hacking to hopefully incorporate a from-scratch rom to the masses.

Any help would be useful. Thanks.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Well, all your questions and concerns about ROM Hacking is in here: The Emulation section! In that section, you can gather some tools for your hack, as well as get a few questions answered. The ROM Hackers there are more than welcome to give you advice and tips on completing your hack, so don't be shy! :)

Hope you do get a ROM Hack started, and hopefully we'll get to see your project soon. :D Have fun! Be sure to PM me if you have any questions regarding the forums, okay. :D See ya. :)

Back