• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi All!

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2019
    I'm New,Call Me Monkai.
    I'm Excited To Be Joining This Place From What I've Seen Its Super Friendly!It's Gonna Be Nice To Chat About Pokemon And Maybe Get Inspiration To Start Creating Hacks Of Various Games.

Years
  • Hey there; welcome to the forum! <: Glad you're liking us so much already, we're indeed very friendly! Our Emulation section's enormous, so I'm sure you'll find whatever you need there, be it tools or inspiration. n__n We've also got really active off-topic sections here for those of us who want to take a break from talkig about Pokemon haha.

It was great meeting you, and stick around, yes? Feel free to VM me if you want to chat, and have fun~!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey there, Monkai! I pronounce that in my head as "monkey" but with a twang at the end that changes it to "kay". Just so you know where my headcanon's at :P

We are super friendly, I'm so glad you picked up on that! The Emulation people are incredibly friendly as well, and that section is kind of our specialty so you have the advantage of it being a very large and resourceful place - you will definitely grow as a hacker if you stick around them for long enough!

Anyway, welcome aboard! Good luck with your hacking endeavours - I don't really hang out in the hacking areas myself but I'm sure I'll see you around somewhere! Have fun! :D

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • I'm New,Call Me Monkai.
    I'm Excited To Be Joining This Place From What I've Seen Its Super Friendly!It's Gonna Be Nice To Chat About Pokemon And Maybe Get Inspiration To Start Creating Hacks Of Various Games.

Welcome to Pokecommunity Monkai My name is Diablo because that's what everyone calls me :P
    We are very excited to have another newbie join our family here. yes we are Super Duper Friendly the people here are just amazing. If you want to talk hacks then I recommend the Emulation thread.

Hope you have a great time here and meet lots of cool people.

Back