• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2013
    Hello, I'm new here. I'm here because I play pokemon y and I want to expand my playing experience. I would include my fc here but I don't know if I am allowed to, so just pm me if you want to add me.

Years
  • Hello Cro (I'll just call ya that) and welcome to the PokeCommunity!

If you came here to share your X/Y friend codes for stuff like battles, trades and Friend Safari you may want to check out this thread over here which is for just that. Plus you'll find others' friend codes so you can add them back. I don't have X and Y yet, but I'm sure you'll have fun nonetheless.

PC is a very fun forum so do stick around given our sheer diversity, maybe make a new friend or two. Have an awesome time here and if you ever have questions just ask a moderator or other staff member. I do hope to see you around the community!

- Hikari

Years
  • welcome to PC, Hope you manage to enhance your X and Y gameplay experience here and have a good time :)

Years
  • Welcome to the forum, crodestroyer! <3 We do indeed have a very extensive friend code thread for you to drop off a post in and I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends for your game that way. We have quite a bit of people with Ditto friend safaris among other great things as well so you'll have a lot to look forward to. :) You can include your code in your signature anytime, too. Great to meet you!

Been doing well here so far? If there's ever anything you need you can ask one of our amazing staff anytime, but pretty much anyone is happy to help (including these amazing people that've replied to your intro). Let us know how your time on PokeCommunity's going and be sure to chat with whomever interests you. Meeting people is one of the best things about being part of a forum, after all~

Have an amazing time!

Back