• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2014
    Just checking everything out, I mainly play the card game.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiya, Riggo! Good morning, and welcome to the forums today! You can call me Dragon, or my real name, Shawn. <3

How long have you been playing the card game? I used to play it with some friends of mine for a while but nowadays I don't find much opportunities to play with anyone and so, I just keep my card collection in a box in my closet.. neatly! I see that you already taken a liking to the TCG board, which I do hope that you'll enjoy! Also there is many more things to check out, so, feel free to explore. :3

Well, I wish you a happy and lovely time, filled with many great new friends! In fact, any time you'd like to talk, I'm open on my profile, or on Private Messaging! And if you have any questions, I'll be more than happy to accommodate on helping you out!

Cheers, and have a good Wednesday. (:

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome to PC, Riggo! I unfortunately don't play TCG much anymore because of how expensive it is. I suppose I could try out the online simulators for it, but I've never been interested enough to do so. Anyhow, hope you enjoy your stay here.

Back